Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Biology Teacher Totally Blew Me Today.

No not in that way. She didn't blow me.

But she made me so mad that I'm gonna use her real name. MS.  LYNCH. That is what the eff her name is. And it's ironic huh. Her name is Ms. Lynch. Because people just wanna lynch her.

What happened was that I was peacefully doing the warm-up like a good girl. After that bad day I had two days ago, I was ready to start off good and stuff. So yeah. This girl in front of me turned around to talk to the girl behind me.

The Biology teacher saw this and called them out. She didn't even say my name. I wasn't involved in the talking. I was totally innocent. Then the Biology teacher made up her stupid dumb f*** mind and said that no one in that row is getting their warm-up stamped except this kid that sat in the front of the row.

At first I thought, Oh, maybe she didn't see that I was sitting here. I thought she would totally forget until this girl raised her hand to stamp our warm-ups. That's when she was like, "Oh, stamp everyone's book except ______, _______, and [enter my name here]." She mentioned some other names.

GAAAAAAAAHH! I was so mad. I'm still mad. I was about to cry. I'm not the kind of person to put attention to myself so I didn't wanna argue. But I was so blown by this. I did the warm-up all nice and everything. And she had to commit this stupidness. I hate Ms. Lynch. That's why she's fat and has absolutely no a**.

And since she wanted to that kind of stupidness to me, I'm gonna go break her iPad. [Okay, I might not go that far.] But I'm gonna get my revenge. I better get a stupid dumb f*** grade for my warm-up you fat a**.

I came to class late once! Stop making all those stupid judgements when you KNOW you NEVER saw me talking. So what the heck is wrong with you, YOU B****!

I don't like cursing. But she makes me want to.

Like I said yesterday. Watch! Just WATCH! See me on CNN in 10 years. I'm gonna talk some real shiz about you.

Another thing is my mother. I'm not mad at her or anything. I'm just kinda... I dunno. She did some real chiz today. I'm gonna tell you later though.

No comments:

Post a Comment