Yeah, I'm not going after him anymore.
I still don't believe he's truly gay. Maybe bisexual. But not truly gay. I would explain, but I don't want to. And I think you could guess for yourself.
If an opportunity comes to talk to him, then I'll take it. But meh.
I'm sorry, oh. I'm sorry nooo.
I used to be love struck but now I'm just f***ed up.
Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts
I've lost it all
Fell today.
It's all the same.
I'm sorry, oh. I'm sorry nooo.
I've been abused.
I feel so used.
Because of you...
[Black Dahlia - Hollywood Undead]
You know, it snowed yesterday. Enough for them to allow us to leave school two hours early. Which means for me, at 12:30 PM. So we only had 3 periods. And then today, we got to go to school two hours later. Which meant more sleep. Which actually didn't happen because I went to bed late trying to get homework finished. And then my teacher didn't even collect it. :l
I hope it snows on Sunday. I have even more homework to get accomplished and I have no idea what to do.
I have this neighborhood map project for English where we have to make a map of our neighborhood or the neighborhood in To Kill A Mockingbird. I really want my project to look nice but I dunno.
"The formalities of this and that." - Jump by Kriss Kross
I'M THE MIGGITY MIGGITY MIGGITY MIGGITY MAC DADDY!
I'm sorry. I'm listening to music. That what's with all the lyrics.
What else, what else...
That's it. That's all I feel like saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment