That's really all I wanna say. I have a lot on my mind. I have a big smile in my heart.
Don't you like that feeling when you know the guy you like is interested in you back? I totally do.
Let's just say that the dude is someone I've known for a LONG time. And he's changed. See what all-boy schools do to guys? They make them less obnoxious. Which is understandable. You're around guys so much that you take the chance whenever you get to see a girl.
But yeah. This dude was really sweet. Even though he's a grade younger than me. But it really doesn't matter because he's actually only a month younger and we take the same classes. Almost the same classes. He takes Chemistry, I take Biology. :P
We were even talking about Germany. Which reminds me. We need to catch up on our conversation about that AutoBahn thingy-majig.
So he's smart, sweet, and has a nice smile. I wouldn't say he's incredibly hot or whatever. But he's cute.
erafj;dsfaekafndsfaraeah;oihfneif
The weird thing is, that we were talking at a party. With my dad not too far away. But the only one who could see something was off was my sister.
I was at the DJ table, because my dad was the DJ. So I decided I wanted to take his job while he went and danced. So the dude came up to my table. With a little help from my brother. [I told him to talk to the dude for me in exchange for allowing him to use my computer for an hour.] And then yeah...
In the end, he asked me for my number. This has happened before. In the same spot too. Another guy though.
I don't think the other dude actually liked me. We're more like close-ish friends because we used to hang out all the time. His brothers and my siblings. We used to stay in their room and play their PS2 and stuff. It was like, my chance to be a tomboy without anyone looking at me weird.
So the dude asked me for my facebook too and I gave it to him. Which reminds me. I have to poke him back.
Then there was this other dude. Only this kid was in 7th grade. He asked me for my Facebook after Family Fun Night at church. I didn't really wanna give it to him. I thought he'd forget but no. And he keeps IMing hi but he never has anything to say. Gosh. So I log off.
My siblings are now saying that I attract younger guys and kids.
Eh, no. First of all, one of them was a sophomore. And the one I talked to today was only a month younger than me. My parents say we're even only days apart. So MEH!
And the kids part is true. Kids like to come and blabber to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment