Saturday, March 31, 2012

No. I'm Not Goth.

On Thursday, a dude from my Computer Graphics class asked if I was goth. I said no. But I'm trying to figure what made him ask me such a question.

I know I like dark things. But I'm not goth. I don't dress goth. I don't wear dark make-up (I don't wear make-up at all). And... ugh. I don't know.

I've been asked if I was emo before. I don't understand. I'm a relatively happy person. I'm quiet and may seem down sometimes but it's just my face, I swear.

I think he probably came to the conclusion after I said I liked rock music. I do wear black. But not more than the average person.

I don't know. That boggles my mind.

I'm officially on SPRING BREAK. If my plans workout, I think I'm gonna have pretty productive Spring Break. I'm gonna start going to the gym. I'm gonna do my community service. I'm gonna learn how to take a metro bus to the mall. I'm gonna get my hair done. I'm gonna go to the library. I'm gonna get some homework done. AND I'M GOING TO SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment