Thursday, May 31, 2012

Her: We're Dissecting Rats Today! Me: Seriously? JEALOUS!

What a nice way to start out the first day of the new month. Tests! Quizzes! And FINALS! Woot.

I have a quiz on some chiz I don't even know in Pre-Calculus. I have my English in class essay final. There's an online final exam for Engineering due tomorrow. AND I have a quiz in Pre-Calculus on pHs and pOHs.

I could also include that my Computer Graphics portfolio is due tomorrow. But when my teacher says something is due at a certain date, it actually means that it's not. And you actually have the next school day to turn it in. So it's due on Monday. That's what I stayed after school for yesterday and today.

My head hurts right now. Probably because I haven't eaten anything that substantial since lunch time. I got myself a mango smoothie (yum yum) at the mall. And I ate a piece of corn bread not too long ago. I seriously need to eat some vegetables.

I had to worst sub sandwich in my life. Ugh. It's not like it was that bad either. It was just not a pleasant experience eating that sandwich so I didn't even finish it.

So tomorrow is the start of my weight journey. Ha. Let's see if I do well this time. The plan is, I'm going to do 500 jumping jacks each day or some type of exercise until Friday next week.

I'm also starting a new 30-day Challenge thing.

I just finished working on stuff for my in-class essay. Now I need to find some kind of knowledge on volumes and derivatives or some chiz like that so that I don't utterly fail my Pre-Calc quiz tomorrow. I got a C on the last quiz which I'm not ecstatic about.

I'm freakin' excited about this weekend. Well, at least I'm hyped. It's not like I'm doing anything big. Quite the contrary actually. I'm doing NOTHING. :D Tomorrow night, I'm going to watch TV all night. Dateline and 20/20 and Pretty Little Liars. Me and my sister have missed so much episodes of that show. It's crazy. On Saturday night, I'm gonna watch an Ezra Miller movie. A girl on Tumblr posted links where people could watch a whole bunch of his movies. And I'm so happy about that. I haven't decided what I'm gonna watch. Probably City Island now that I think about it. And then I'll watch Supersize v. Superskinny because I really like that show. Have I ever talked about it?


Then on Sunday, the MTV Movie Awards is on and seriously, I'm just watching it because Ezra Miller is gonna be presenting the Perks of a Wallflower movie. And yes. That is wonderful. It might be a problem because my mom is hosting a meeting on Sunday and I always have to do stuff whenever there's a meeting. Ugh. I really want to see that boy on my screen. I hope I get to see him.

I'm so tired. I will leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment