Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Did Not Come To School To Cry Today

Yes, I actually cried at school today. And I wish I could just take it back. I wish that first tear just hadn't come out.


The whole situation was so stupid. And I don't even wanna go to school tomorrow. Or at least I don't want to go to 8th period. I guess I'll explain even though I don't really want to.

Well, I already told you that I sat next to one of the most annoying people in the world. And today, he just provoked me so much that I was angry. Sincerely angry. And then some other boy decided to do something stupid and I guess that was just the cherry on top of the ice cream. And I started crying.

The boy was acting how he always does, except worse. I swear, he doesn't know when to stop. He likes to touch my screen and press the keys on my keyboards in my Computer Graphics class. And today he decided to put his sketchbook in my area so I moved it to the next table. Then he was like, "If you pass me my sketchbook, I'm gonna keep bothering you." I didn't want to give in to him so I said, "It's right there. Get it yourself." So he kept turning off my screen, clicking escape on my keyboard, pressing random buttons. When I hit his hand to make him stop touching my hand, he would be like, "How many times did I tell you not to touch me? If you touch me I'm gonna slap you in the face." Something like that. I knew he wasn't gonna do it but I was just so angry. If I said anything he would be like, "Stop talking to me. Shut up. Stop talking to me."

Then he has the audacity to ask me to help him with whatever tutorial we were doing at the moment.

Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to stab him in the heart or something.

But then he somehow got my journal with personal things in there so I eventually gave him back the stupid sketchbook for my journal. But he wouldn't stop.

This guy was just being inexplicably rude. I know the other guys I had been sitting next to could be annoying or weird at times. But they knew when to stop.

What made me start crying was when another guy called me a b****. This guy usually plays around, acting like I'm his girlfriend or something. And I just brush it off because I know who I am and even though it's annoying, once I get home, I forget about it. It doesn't bother me. Gosh, I feel like crying right now. But yeah, that's when the tears came. And the guy who called me the name came up to me and kept apologizing and I kept denying that I wasn't even crying. And the annoying boy who was provoking me before was just acting like an even bigger idiot.

The guy who called me a b**** thinks its his fault that I cried but it isn't.

I want to move from where I'm sitting but I don't think I should be the one who has to move because I've been sitting there since like 2nd quarter. All my work is there and I shouldn't have to move because of someone else's stupidity.

You have no idea how much I don't like this guy. This stupid freshman.

The two guys were the same ones that insulted me for my love of rock music.

On top of all of that, I had the weirdest encounters with the vending machines today. First, my friend wanted to buy some iced tea so I gave her a dollar to pay for some of it. We put two dollars into the machine and we got no drink. We pressed the button to get our money back and it didn't come out. We stood there pressing the button. I went to a janitor guy, asking if he could help. He didn't have the key and told us we should just call the company on the machine. So I did and I was transferred to voice mail.

We went to lunch, ate, and I gave my friend another dollar to buy another drink. Well it happened that two drinks came out when she bought an iced tea. So basically, we got the drink that we had previously paid for. I got a diet Mountain Dew. I used to really like Mountain Dew but now, soda doesn't appeal to me anymore. So now, it's sitting next to me, half drunk from. A lot of it spilled in my bag so I didn't actually drink much of it.

After school, me and my friend decided to go to the vending machines to buy a snack. I bought these veggie crackers things and my friend comes up with the great idea to shake the machine while it's coming out to see if we can get two of them. Well, it happened that we got none of them because the snack got stuck at the top. Me and my friend shook the machine, seeing if we could get it out. And it was no luck. We stood there for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do. I went to a janitor to ask if he had the key and he said he didn't. I was about to give up but my friend persisted and asked if he could at least help get the snack out.   So his magnificent self shook the machine once and the thing came out.

Yep. Cool story, right?

I guess I should leave it at here. I haven't posted in a week so here's my make-up.

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment