Sue me.
I mean, their older stuff brings about a sense of nostalgia, which I like. But truthfully, I don't think I like them that much.
And have you noticed that there are some bands who songs sound so much alike that you can guess the artist of the song before you have even ever heard the song before?
Yeah...
But then it could also be because you've heard the artist so many times that you kind of pick up on the similarities. I don't know...
I can tell this with Black Veil Brides, The Cure, 30 Seconds To Mars, Incubus, Three Days Grace, Skillet.... Blah blah blah.
But this isn't what this post is supposed to be about? Not that I always have a specific topic in mind at all times anyway. But tonight, I wanted to talk about the SENIORS.
Well, today was the seniors' last day of school. And so I came into the school and was molested by yellow EVERYWHERE. Yellow streamers, yellow post-it notes on the lockers, yellow banners, yellow ballons, yellow people...
2012 Everywhere. Yellow is their class color btw.
Apparently 2012 is like the favorite class of the administrators and teachers and staff at our school. So they were thrilled when they saw the decorations. The principal even commented on how lovely they were and said that the rest of the classes should respect their hard work.
Of course the teachers were ecstatic because they got a yellow rose and chocolate on their desks.
But I think everyone (the adults) were thrilled because last year, the seniors destroyed the school for their senior prank. And everyone was glad to come to their classrooms knowing that they were destroyed.
I thought it was pretty classy though. I liked it. I thought the seniors were gonna pull some flash mob but they didn't really do anything that big except for the decorations. But at 8th period, there seemed to be some kind of rampage in the hallways and all you heard was screaming and running and pounding and, "2012! 2012! 2012!"
I just chuckled it off. I'm not very emotional about it, truthfully. It's gonna be weird sitting secluded in Pre-Calculus. And the hallways are gonna be less busy than usual. But that's it. I remember last year, I was kind of distraught because the boy I had a crush on and practically stalking disappeared. I didn't realize he was a senior until a few days later. I had a hunch but I was really hoping he wasn't.
I even got Jonathan to try and get us to meet each other or something. Ah.... I was such a stupid freshman, I swear.
But the dude didn't even seem like a senior. Seriously.
ANYWAY.
I was thinking about being a junior and having the new freshmen come in who would all be in my brother's grade. And I think that's so weird. I haven't been in the same school with my brother since 6th grade. And not that me and my brother are gonna be in the same school, but it's just weird that he could be. And then when I'm a senior, there will be the kids from Class of 2017. Those were the 3rd graders when I was in 6th grade. They were practically babies!
Wow. It's just mind-boggling.
I think I've kind of gotten over Ezra Miller. Not that I'm not still obsessed. But not as much. Something about him puts me off. But he right now, he still rules over Bill Kaulitz in my imagination. I like to imagine Kevin in my mind. His story is just so interesting. I love it. And it's great to imagine Ezra Miller as Kevin in my mind.
I'm still reading the We Need To Talk About Kevin book btw. It's taking awhile but I'm being diligent. I love having a book to read though. Whenever I'm being totally anti-social (as usual), I just take out the book and start reading and I'm not even mad.
But it bothers me that I'm so anti-social. And it's not that I'm anti-social because that implies that I don't want to be social. I do. I'm just bad at it. I'm awkward and horrible. I don't think I fit in much with the other people in Science and Tech who are all witty and cool. And I'm just the quiet unknown one who mumbles obscenities.
I don't think I've ever fit in that well with smart kids, at least socially. I've always been closer friends with delinquents and normal kids. Okay, maybe not always. But lately, since middle school, it's been like that. The only set back is that it means I have hardly anyone to talk to in class. And my friends won't even understand all the things I go through as a honor student or the things I might say and....
Ugh. You know, today in my English class, our warm-up was to tell two wishes that we wanted to come true: One selfish one and one for humanity. I put down that I wanted to be the youngest medical doctor/drummer in a famous band who discovers the cure for diabetes. I just want to be on talk shows to tell you the truth. But for something good.
But I think that my utmost wish is to be witty and cool. But I didn't want to write that down because my English teacher could read it and see what a pathetic loser I was. So no.
My teacher also asked if we had any celebrity crush wishes. Of course Ezra Miller was in my mind. But no one would even know who that is so it wouldn't have mattered. And I wouldn't have revealed it to the class anyway.
I guess I'll go now.

No comments:
Post a Comment