Thursday, May 31, 2012
Obviously It's "Kiss In Front of Almond" Day.
Thinking back to it now, I see couples kissing And embracing on a daily basis. (Anytime I'm anywhere besides home.) But today, I feel like everyone decided to make a special exceptance to kiss in front of me. And I don't know why it bothered me more today than any other day.
And why do people think couples are cute anyway? I don't know think so. Maybe I'm just a selfish jealous haggard who can't get a dude for herself. Meh. Probably.
If I can't get some of that, then why should I be happy that you are?
Okay enough of that. Today, I officially realized how fat I was when I saw a hole in the upper thighs of my blue jeans. The thing is, it probably was there awhile before and I never noticed. But I saw it today while I was using the bathroom and the hole is obviously from my thighs rubbing together so much that the fabric wore down. Or it's probably because the jeans are cheap and at least 2 years old now.
I need new skinny jeans anyway.
Today, I forgot my drawing for Engineering except I didn't forget it because I remember putting it in the outside pocket of my bag so that it didn't get messed up. But somehow, it fell out and I was also rushing to the bus stop today so I didn't realize it until I got to school. And since I can't find my Pre-Calc book, I didn't do the homework over the weekend. But I passed off my notes for the homework and I still got full credit. I'm so bad.
SGA speeches were today so all the sophomores in the school were huddled up into the auditorium to hear a group of girls say speeches for the position they're running for. Seriously, all the candidates are girls. And all but one are black. And I'm pretty sure all but one are Science and Tech. Not a very good representation of the whole 2014 class but... whatever. I don't really care much for any of the candidates. I don't talk to any of them except one because we're in the same book group together and we don't even talk much at all.
So yeah... I think I have an idea of who I'm voting for anyway. But meh. Again.
Remember that white freshman dude that I talked about before? I thought he was all mine. But apparently, other girls are stealing my stalker-interest. My friend was the first one when she said she saw this really cute guy in the auditorium and then she pointed him out and I was freaking out. I was glad I was the only one who noticed his hotness. (Because he is. But I never see him with a lot of girls which is a trademark of really hot guys.) I was okay with it just being me and her. But then today, while he was passing by, these two girls were checking him out. Actually it was one, and I saw her try to point him out to her friend but her friend missed him. And I really wish I had said something like, "No. I found him first." And then walk away.
But whatever.
I CAN NOT believe that next week will be the last week of school. This whole time, I thought we still had two weeks of school left. But in fact, there's only a little more than one week. And it's Thursday tomorrow. (Or today since it's midnight.) And wow.
When I stayed home by myself yesterday, I got a little taste of summer and I'm officially excited. I know I won't be home by myself once school goes out but at least I'll get to sleep in and do whatever I want and get my health back in order and bake and loaf and Tumblr. Ahh...
I can't wait.
Labels:
couples,
fat,
forgetting things,
last day of school,
losing stuff,
relationships,
sga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment