Sunday, December 23, 2012

[12/23/2012] Music I Love Right Now.

I think it should be a new series. It would cool to see the songs I've liked over the years. I wish I had come up with this back in 9th grade. But oh well. Okay so here it is.

  1. Mad About You - Sting
  2. Spirits In The Material World - The Police
  3. Message In A Bottle - The Police
  4. That's All - Genesis
  5. Los Endos - Genesis
  6. 11 AM - Incubus
  7. Falls Apart - Thousand Foot Krutch
  8. Catch and Release - Silversun Pickups
  9. Three Seed - Silversun Pickups
  10. Stolen Car - Sting
  11. Come Back Home - Two Door Cinema Club
  12. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
  13. This Charming Man - The Smiths
Yeah. No particular order though the ones that are bolded are the ones I'm REALLY loving right now.

Favorite Artists of the Moment:





No comments:

Post a Comment