I just thought it was a good time to update you guys on my classes. I've been talking about boys too much lately (and my next post will surely be about boys) but obviously, the most important thing is school. Obviously.
Well, we might as well start in order, beginning with my AP Computer Graphics class. I've lost all inspiration for that class and it shows in my work, apparently. I just can't think of any more new ideas. My concentration is Children At Play. Everything I've done so far has to do with childhood. But apparently, there's no reoccurring thing in all of them. So that's that.
I had a collage project I had to do and that stressed me out to no end. Specifically because of the fact that I had no idea how to carry that out. I left the collage until the last day, even though we had more than a week to complete it. So I ended up staying up until 4 AM in the morning to complete it and even then, I didn't complete it. But I somehow pulled a 95% anyway.
Next is AP Physics B. And I am totally slacking. The last two units we had, I was totally clueless and I got Cs on both tests. Actually, I think I got a D on one and a C on the other. I'm not sure. I just remember getting something really bad. And my homework grade is slacking. And all those times, it wasn't as if I intentionally did not do my homework. Seriously, I have no idea what happened. Homework that I didn't know about magically showed up, ended up being due and I didn't have it done.
So I'm at a 79% B right now. When I had an A last quarter. That depresses me when I think about it too much.
English is my next class and I'm stellar in that class, you guys. First of all, I actually kind of enjoy it because all we do is read. And we have to answer stupid discussion questions, but he never actually collects it so we just end up having interesting class discussions. Most of our grade is comprised of our essay grades and our SAT word quizzes. And I told you guys, I got my first A in two years on an essay so I'm freaking siced about that. I'm not stressing about that class, if you can't tell.
World History Honors is my fourth period class and I'm doing really good in that class. I always ace World History. We've been talking about the French Revolution lately. One thing I have to say is that class has gotten so boring. Okay, so I feel like sleeping in all my classes but I especially feel like sleeping in that class. And I actually like learning about history. I just can't stay up in that class. The homework is easy and the tests are easy. No stress, really.
My next class is AP Chemistry and you guys, I am really proud of myself in that class. I think I've done every single assignment in that class, I have been getting fairly good grades on the tests. And I'm pulling an A unlike last year in Chemistry, where I kept getting stuck at a B. Right now, I understand everything that's going on. To the point that the class is getting boring, actually. I felt like sleeping in that class a few days ago. The last unit, which was organic chemistry and something other chiz, was pretty difficult but I did pretty well on the test. This unit is about solutions and we have a quiz on Wednesday and obviously, I'll need to review. But I'm not stressing much about it.
Spanish is my next class. Oh my gosh, I am totally slacking in that class. I mean, I have an A but I feel like I'm not doing enough. Maybe it's because of the kids I sit around. They're all overachievers, doing extra credit work and striving to get 100% when they're already getting 100s in that class. And I'm sitting there, happy to at least get 90%. I don't answer questions, I don't do any extra credit. I do my homework the period before. And then today, I got a B on one of my assignments and I had like a D on another assignment. I mean, I still have a solid A in that class. But I feel like I need to do better.
My last class of the day is AP Calculus. And you know how that class is. I don't even want to explain that class. I feel so clueless when I'm in that class. I feel depressed walking out. No matter what. I feel like a piece of my soul was shattered once I step out that door. There's a test on Wednesday and I don't even know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna call up my tutor in an hour for review. But I can't bring myself to touch that book. I have a C right now in that class and I'm actually okay with it. I can't believe I'm saying that. I'm striving to stay at a C because that's all I can do right now. I mean, it's basically a B since it's an AP class.
Really, if I can just get my grade up back to an A in Physics and maintain a C in Calculus, I'll be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment