It actually started off not too good.
I came to school and was greeted with my progress report and PSAT score. And both of them did not excite me. I mean, my progress report isn't my current grade (which is good at the moment) but I'll eventually have to show my parents that at one point, I had a D in Calculus and a 79% in Physics.
And then I found out I got a 178 as my PSAT score. Which annoyed me considering that so many other people had like, 180s and over 200s. I felt so inadequate and stupid.
To make matters worse, my teacher bought donuts for the class. And my bus decided it was a good day to be late so once I got there, only the chocolate donuts were left, which I dislike. And the chocolate donut hurt my teeth so I only ate half of it and threw it away.
But my day steadily got better as it went on. Well, sort of. I was suffering from headaches from studying hard and late last night and I didn't eat breakfast. The next period was Physics and I had to conquer the test in Thermodynamics and you know what, I breezed through that thing like wind. I was so scared that I made some stupid mistake that I went back and went through it a thousand times.
And just a few minutes ago, I found out I got a 95% on it. That was the best Christmas gift ever. I really wonder what I got wrong though because that would mean I got one question incorrect.
Anyway, next was English, where we read a news article. It was about some retreat home in the middle of DC where you can go out and find silence. I was too busy studying for my World History test to fully concentrate but it was interesting discussion. I would honestly go out and live there alone for a night with just my thoughts. My mind seems like an interesting place to explore.
Next was my World History test and my physical strength was so low. I looked over the notes I had to study but I was so done that I made up my mind at the point that I actually don't care if I failed. The test ended up being SO freaking easy. I have to have like a 100% on that test. The only thing that would prevent that is the "BCR" we had to do. Which I basically BS-ed. But whatever.
I had AP Chemistry after that and I worked with my group to finish off some lab work that was due tomorrow. It was pretty chill except I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do for my part. Meh.
Lunch was the usual minimal meal and extravaganza with my friends.
Spanish, I had an oral presentation and after that, I put my head down to fall asleep and didn't get up until the bell rang.
For Calculus, my teacher wasn't here so I spent the time drawing and staring at my phone and the clock simultaneously.
When school was over, I had a nice chat with my "father" who hugged me and just made my day better. And on the bus, I sat across from my ultimate crush. I avoided looking his way because I'm sure he notices that I always sit around him on the bus. But I feel like he kept glancing over my way. But I could just be getting my hopes up. I sat, talking with my friend, who sat in front of me. It probably would've made more sense to sit beside her or something but I was too caught up wanting to sit next to him. I can't control myself.
More stuff that happened at school, some boys were walking around dressed up in black blouses, pants and ties and looked so hot. Oh my gosh. Dudes look 40% hotter in a nicely fitted dress clothes. I couldn't handle it. I just avoided looking at them. Apparently, the reason why was because they were playing Christmas music before school started. But of course, I missed it because my bus was late.
And also, I got my first A in Calculus. You guys, you don't understand how elated I am. I am so freaking happy. Seriously, if I was at school, I would jump up and shout and high-five everyone in the classroom like, "YEAH! FOOTBALL!" Man, I would throw all the desks on the floor and run out of school.
Man, I am too happy. On top of that, I currently have a 79% in that class. So I'm almost at a B!
God has really been good to me. It's just prayer. I've been praying all week and studying pretty hard and it's just coming back to me as golden rain.
So all the stress gave me a nice red flaming hot pimple on my nose. Just in time for Christmas. Yeah, I'm Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Hardy Harr Harr.
I'm going to the movies tomorrow with my friends and I'm gonna give out cookies and candy canes. And then I'll wrap some gifts and help my mother with her school work.
I'm sleeping good tonight, you guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment