Monday, December 10, 2012

I Totally Abandoned You && Freakin' Hormones.

I'm so sorry for abandoning you like this! You just slipped from the back of my mind. I-I- I don't know what to say. How can I ever attain your forgiveness?!

Well... my life just got a bit spicier. Is that enough? Can it ever be enough?

I found a new ultimate crush. And the dude is not a "celebrity" this time. Probably still unattainable, but not impossibly attainable as Ezra Miller. I feel like I'm overreacting a bit. I've spoke of him before... The dude that I said looked like Aaron from Mean Girls? Rides my bus?

Yeah, well. He actually doesn't look like him now that I've kinda seen his face. By kinda, I mean, based on the pictures from his Facebook. Or lack thereof. 

My friend did the bestest thing ever today. She's the bestest ever, actually. I finally admitted to her that there was this dude on my bus that I had my eye on. All my friends seem to have one ultimate die-hard crush and I haven't had one since freshman year. Remember Kevin? My emo snake-bite-wearing choice of affection who was three years older than me and also had a girlfriend... That was a complete fail.

Sophomore year, I feel like I slightly fell for everyone and slightly fell for no one. Anyone who was remotely nice to me was my new "crush", but not ultimate crush. Maybe not even crush. There was no one that I came home after school and thought about each night. 

Now, it's this guy who I was completely dead set on calling him Aaron because I was sure I would never find out his name. 

I told my friend on Friday about the dude because she, herself, was frustrated over her lack of progress with her own ultimate crush. And then she was like, "You're so lucky. I can't wait until you find a guy that you fall crrazy over." And then I told her about "Aaron" and she started freaking out.

11:11 LLET ME TALK TO THIS GUY. LET HIM LIKE ME!

Sorry. I had to.

On with the story. Today, we found out about the Christmas candy grams and we began contemplating on whether we should give them to our puppies (you know, like puppy love... puppies...). I admitted that I so badly wanted to give one to Aaron except I had no clue what his name was. Honestly, before today, I didn't care to know his name. Coincidently, right after lunch, as we were at my locker, Aaron passed by and I showed him to her. And she asked me if I wanted her to find out his name. I was like, "Heck yes! As long as you don't mention my name." And she did!

I pretended to rummage through my locker as I listened to her go up to my red and blue plaid shirt-clad babe and ask what his name was. He said, "Oliver" and no more. At least not anymore than I could comprehend. But I wish to have seen his face when this random stranger girl went up to him and asked for his name. I quickly slammed my locker and began walking as my friend walked up, hoping he didn't see the correlation. Though I'm sure he did.

And my friend began, saying that she got lost in his eyes and blah blah blah until she remembered that he was mines first. And I was freaking out. And I was late to class. But it was so worth it. Just to know his sweet name... Oliver.

Of course, once I got home, or at least a few hours after I got home and took a nap and everything. I logged onto Facebook and used my awesome stalker skills to find out his last name. I took the liberty to snoop a little more. I was afraid that there was something wrong with him because I never see him around any girls, very distinctive of hot guys if you hadn't realized. I saw the comments on his most recent picture (2011) and most of his comments were from guys, saying how hot and sexy he looked. So I figured, maybe he was gay. But I also knew that it's the thing now to be slightly gay for your friends, you know.

I did a bit more snooping and yeah, I see that some other girls (ehem, whores) had a liking for him and posted on his wall but most, if not all, were from 2009.

I also thought maybe he couldn't speak English because there was some mentioning of him being German. But that would've been close to impossible since he's in Science and Tech.

Now, I'll just conclude that he's a shy guy. Which is probably the most comforting answer for me.

With some more snooping, I found out that he has a love for soccer which explains why I hadn't ever seen him on the bus before (because of soccer season). And we have similar taste in music: System of a Down, Flyleaf, Skillet, and Papa Roach... So that's just amazing.

But to get down to it, the real problem is, how the heck am I gonna make my move? How am I gonna talk to the guy?

I stayed after school today so I didn't get to ride the bus, so I potentially saved myself some awkward contact if he realized that the stranger girl who asked him for his name was friends with me. But I'll still have to confront his presence tomorrow. I won't sit close to him tomorrow because I feel like I've made it obvious that I have a liking for him. I feel like I always make it obvious when I have a liking for someone. Mainly in the form of awkward eye contact. And all last week and some of the week before, I sat just one seat away from him.

The only idea I have to make a move is to ask him about Calculus because I have a hunch that he takes Calculus. I remember I had just gotten my score back one day after school and I was beginning to talk about it with my friend and some other people were talking. And I heard him about to say something, but then he stopped. Maybe one day, when my friend is not on the bus, I could be like, "Hey. Do you take Calculus? Well, I lost my homework sheet and I was wondering if I could copy it from you?" That would be amazing right? And totally obvious!!!

UGHH. So frustrating, you guys. Hormones are so freakin' frustrating. And I have a pimple forming right above lip. Right after a pimple formed yesterday. And my hair is a mess. And I'm fat. And stressed and lazy and ugly. I just can't.

I honestly don't even think he likes me like that or ever will. But a girl can dream, right? DREAMS COME TRUE, RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment