I feel too tired to even write this post, honestly. Which is pretty sad.
The coming week is gonna be pretty hectic. First of all, I think it's the last week before AP tests begin. It's funny how bittersweet the coming of summer is. More bitter than sweet actually. I can't fathom having to study mega hard and pass with at least a 4 on three AP tests. I think I'm totally screwed for Calculus. Physics is meh... If I study well, I think I'll do well. Chemistry is the only one I have some kind of hope for. I don't even care about Computer Graphics.
I got 85s on the last works I did which saddens me. Now I definitely have to go to an after school session one of these days in the week for some extra credit. It sucks when you try hard on something and it's not good enough. It's like, what else am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to break the wall? As I've said before, I can't wait for this to be all over.
On Monday, our schedule is getting thrown off for SGA elections. As if I even care. I don't even know all the nominees. I'm pretty sure I won't like most of the people. It's an opportunity to get out of class... yeah, yeah, yeah... But no. I need all the review I can get! It sucks!
Then on Wednesday, I'm having a REALLY busy day. I don't think I'm going to any classes on Wednesday. Apparently, I have to take a half-day Spanish test for something. I don't really understand. My teacher explained it but I didn't really get it. And then for SADD, we're helping out with prom stuff so I get to miss a class for that. I'll probably miss World History (if we don't have a test) and maybe Chemistry. It actually depends on when I finish the test. I'll probably end up having to do it during lunch.
Then during 7th and 8th period, I have NHS inductions practice. So I miss Spanish and Calculus. And I have a test 8th period, I think. Woe is me. Whatever. My teacher will just have to deal.
On Friday, I have NHS inductions and we have permission not to go to any classes. I have a big Calculus test on Friday too. First, my parents are going to Arizona on Friday so I don't even know if they're gonna be there at inductions. My mom said she'll make sure I get to go home. But if that doesn't happen, I'll probably be one of the only people dressed up and at school I bet. But then maybe not because there's a bunch of uber nerds in NHS (obviously) who'll probably go take the test and then maybe leave. I don't know.
Ugh. I also got a 60 on the Calculus test. I'm surprised I haven't cried for that one. I don't wanna go into it or I actually will cry.
Remember those three projects I have to do? Yeah. I gotta go do them. And my sister has to do my hair before the day ends. So I gotta go.
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment