So today it just dawned on me that exactly one week from now, I have the AP Chem exam. And then two days after that, I have my AP Calc exam. It's so exciting, I can't.
Now, I am determined to actually study some. Ugh.
I. Just. Don't. WANT. To.
Why is May so stressful? I remember back in middle school when it meant that I didn't have to do shiiz anymore. Finals didn't exist either.
It's funny how white girls pout their lips and black girls squint their eyes in their pictures. Just saying.
Ehrm. I'm supposed to be being productive. I'm supposed to be doing World History homework or something. I don't know. ANYTHING. I will in a minute though.
Errr. What else...?
My friend criticized my music saying it sucked. [Whateverr.] But she still had my earphones in her ears for hours on end. Even wanting to take it home. She's funnyyy.
Speaking of music. I should probably do my music loves of the moment. It's basically all Silversun Pickups but that's okay. I'll do it tomorrow.
I didn't write many posts this month. It's not gonna get better next month. Just for warning. Last month was worst though. I don't even remember what I did in March, honestly.
I lost so many things. It's stressing me out. I lost this Chem binder that I got like last week. I lost in a day, you guys. I didn't even know I lost it until I needed it like two days later. I thought I took it home but I can't be so sure. If it's not at home, it's a school. But it's not in my locker nor is it in my Calc class (where I think it should be). I just don't know. It sucks.
I have to pay for that binder and these two other books I lost in Chem. Those books I lost a day after getting them too. Like in the beginning of the year. I didn't even know I lost them until I needed them a few days later. I should be in my house. IT SHOULD BE! I just... I can't with my life.
My dad spits way too much. It's getting gross.
I'm trying to "lose weigth" for Friday. LOL. I won't. At least not my Friday. But I want to look at least a pound smaller, you know. I should probably do some push ups and sit ups before I go to bed tonight since the dress I'm planning on wearing has no sleeves. There's this dress I saw on the Forever21 website that I thought it would be perfect. And it's only like $10.00 but if I ordered it, I know I wouldn't get it on time. And I'm going to Forever21 anytime soon. So it's not gonna happen. But I wish I could buy it. It's simple but cute.
Okay, I was gonna show you but it's not on the site anymore. :((( Alright. Lemme go. I need to do stuff.
BYEE.
No comments:
Post a Comment