Teachers keep making me do things I don't wanna do. Like go outside and do things and play stupid games in Spanish and work mathematical problems. Can't I just sit here and "listen" to you?
It's funny because today, I didn't even have a bad day. Actually, my mood was pretty good because I got my report card that morning and I somehow clutched an A in Physics. I can't tell you how excited I was because it had to be some mistake. There is NO way I got an A in Physics, I'm telling you.
My mom thinks it's because the teacher likes me. I don't know why she would especially because I forget my homework a lot.
Um, so yeah. I guess I was in a b****-y mood today because I woke up pretty early, like 3 AM or 4 AM. I actually wake up early on a regular basis. But I didn't go to bed until late because my nose was KILLING me. My allergies are acting up big time and it's probably because this week, I've been outside ALL the time.
So I was really tired today, to the point that I actually fell asleep in my English class. I drooled on my paper and I tried to hide it and make it disappear but it didn't work. I felt bad for sleeping in his class though. It's SO rude and we were discussing The Great Gatsby, which is actually a pretty interesting book but I don't know... I still slept anyway.
I didn't have my earphones so that blew my morning.
Oh and it was raining. And I dislike having to wear sweaters so that made me feel like -_-
So yesterday I went to the Dancing With The Stars thing. I decided to stay after school for the entire time until 7 PM, when it started. I had Calculus first so I was there until 4 PM. Then, I decided to go to the mall and get Subway. I came back with a couple of friends and they went home while I headed to school. My friend promised to be back by 6 PM.. She didn't come actually until 7 PM. I felt gross. I was all sweaty. My armpits were smelling rank. I was lugging around a big bookbag. My pants were feeling too tight. I was by myself, sitting on the stairs. I was pissed.
I didn't enjoy the event that much. Luckily it was free. And then worse, my old ultimate crush came in out of nowhere. And unfortunately, I had a perfect view of him and it didn't help that he was sitting behind the judges so when the cameras panned on them, you could see his face in the back from the screen. And then his girlfriend was sitting next to the judges too (but not next to him for some reason) and so I kept seeing her and her perfectness.
And people were being all rowdy for no reason but I wasn't getting that hyped. I was just tired.
My friend wanted me to go to Multi-Cultural Night with her on Friday which I'm sure will be fun but I've stayed after school all week and I'm tired. Plus, she already said she couldn't go and then I realized I didn't actually feel like going and now she's really trying to go and I'm not. So I don't know how that'll work out. There's probably gonna be a bunch of food that I don't wanna eat (but will wanna eat anyway). And yeah...
What else... I come late to World History ALL the time. I'm surprised that teacher hasn't shouted at me yet. And my grade has been on the low too. I usually get As on the tests but lately, I've been getting Bs. And I'm not even sure why.
And I wish I could just be gorgeous all ready.
That's all for now, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment