Monday, April 15, 2013

I Feel Like Things Are Getting Better.

Today was a good day. 

And I don't have much homework today either. (Which means my mom is making me do her work :S)

So I guess I could talk about Boston thing but honestly, I'm sick and tired of all of this. If you want some opinions, go on Tumblr and go through the Boston tags. No need for me to put some input. 

I saw a photo of a runner with his lower legs blown off and it was gruesome. 

God save us. 

My siblings are complete idiots btw. I walked home from the mall and came home and the kitchen was a mess with food and stuff. If I hadn't said anything, everything would've still been there until my parents came home. And my brother (I'm pretty sure it was my brother), decided to put a carton of milk sideways in the fridge and of course, he didn't even close the milk properly and of course the milk spilled all over the fridge. 

And now my mom is shouting and it's killing my mood. 

Buhh like yeahh... 

My poster was printed out and shown off right outside of the cafeteria and on this board in the hallway. It wasn't as nice as it was on my computer but it was nice. I saw people going up to it and looking at it so I was beaming.

And I have a copy of it hanging on top of my bed. My sister doesn't think so she hung it up there with pins. So now, if it falls, we're both going blind. 

My Computer Graphics teacher spoke to me and she asked me if I wanted to be a designer for her next year if I had the time. I was like YEAH! I don't know when I'd have the time to do it but I would want to. It would basically be an independent study period, I'm guessing. And I would just do odd jobs around for her, design posters, and do nothing if there was nothing to do. It sounds great and I felt privileged to be offered such a job. If I was getting paid for it, it would've been even more awesome. Anyway, my teacher said I was really good at what I do so that made me happy. 

I'm still looking for a summer internship... I got no response from NIH so that's great. 

Oh. And there's some little snitches in my class, I realized. I came to class in the morning and my teacher pulled me aside telling me a little birdy said that I don't drink coffee and if I didn't want the Starbucks gift card, I could get something else. I wanted to slap a bishh. I mean, I said out loud that I've never drank Starbucks before. It didn't mean I didn't wanna try it! The fuhhh??

Ehrm. So yah... I can't walk home anymore from the mall. My dad doesn't feel comfortable with me walking near the bridge or whatever. I can understand why though. I always feel like my body is being pulled closer to the cars passing by and I'm too scared to lean on the fence that looks down on the train track like 30 feet below. It's pretty uncomfortable. I was planning on going to the gym, but I was too tired once I got home. I'll try going tomorrow though. I'll pack my stuff in my bag and go straight after I get home.

I have nothing more to say, really. I think I'll just go now...

So BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment