Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Died Today.

Yep. I died today.


It was pretty funny actually. I didn't really plan on dying today but it just so happened.

So I'm in this club called SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions). Whole time I thought it was Students Against Drunk Driving but WHATEVS. The club was doing this mock car crash thing and I signed up to do make-up because I have artistic capability, you know?

Well things happened and I ended up being a backseat victim. I got a big bruise on my forehead, a blood nose, and a bunch of other crud on my face. And I had to sit in the back of the car with my eyes closed as a bunch of kids walked by the car and stared. It was so awkward.

And then after a few minutes of my eyes closed, a bunch of fireman and stuff came and strapped a collar around my neck. (Some of them were cute, no lie.) And then I was put on a stretcher and taken into an ambulance.

I decided to walk around school with the blood and bruise still on my face for comic relief. It was funny seeing people stare at me in the hallways actually. And people kept asking questions but yeah... that was my day of fun, I guess.

I had a bunch of exams this week. I had a quiz in Chemistry on Monday, a Physics quiz yesterday, and a Calculus test today. I got a freakin' 100 on the Chem quiz. I did not too good in Physics (I'm not sure what my grade is yet since we get partial credit but it was not good). And then that Calculus test was okay... There were two questions that made me uneasy but the rest was SOO easy.

I feel uglier these days too.

I might be applying for a job at a record store and applying for an internship at some healthcare place. I'm straight bent on making money this summer no matter what.

I swear, I fell in love with Silversun Pickups. I want to marry each and everyone of them. No seriously. They are the only things making my life brighter with all this AP studying and insecurity and shett.

There's really not much else. I gots homework to do as usual.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment