Today was Senior Skip Day. And what a wonderful skip day it was indeed.
Step One on how to do "Senior Skip Day": Skip school.
Because everything was due today and I had a test, I decided to go to school for two periods and leave after that.
I went to my first period class where we honestly did NOTHING. And I ended up just handing in my homework. I skipped second period because my teacher basically gave us the permission to skip. I went to my friend's Environmental Science class which was filled with a bunch of ghetto people. But they weren't too obnoxious and half of her class was gone. Then, I skipped third period with another friend even though I didn't really want to. We went across the street to the Starbucks in this Safeway. I got a Vanilla Bean Frappucino and totally regretted it and gave it to my friend after a few sips.
It tasted like vanilla ice cream and I don't like vanilla ice cream. Also, I'm sick and have been sick for the past three days so I haven't had the appetite for food in awhile. I think I've been living on at most 1000 calories a day and it's probably why I've been so shaky. Sleeping is worse than usual. And after suffering from throbbing headaches due to a fever, I have the sniffles and coughs left over and I get out of breath really easily. It's fun. Really.
I came back to school during fourth period and took my Organic Chemistry test which I can tell you with utmost honesty that I failed. It was the funniest test that I had ever taken in that all my answers were a complete joke and I FAILED. But I'm not trying to think about that right now.
After that, I left the school with two of my friends and we hung around the little "mall" around there. We went to Wendy's where I bought a sweet tea and a chicken wrap. I probably drank half of the sweet tea before I felt nauseous and threw it away. And I took like one bite of the wrap and didn't feel like eating it anymore so I saved it to eat it later. And when I went to eat it, I didn't really want it so I threw it away. We also went to Safeway, Bath and Body Works, the Dollar Tree, and Subway. And we had fun.
After that, we dropped one friend off at school so she could ride the bus and picked up another friend and took an adventure to this other mall so that we could watch a movie. I told them we could get there for free if they used their school ID and we were successful.
However, we got to the mall pretty late and all the movies were showing late. But we watched "The Other Woman". It was funny. I didn't get to see the absolute ending because my mom texted that she was outside. And so I left.
I found out my dad was upset because I was out all day even though I was sick and I'm just like wutever. I said hi when I got home and he didn't respond so I won't talk to him in the morning. Simple as that.
I'm tired. I don't wanna type anymore.
I'm not gonna go to sleep. But good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment