Yes, yesterday. I got detention. If the kids from elementary school found out about this, I have no idea what they would think. Good Girl Gone Bad!
So this is what happened.
I forgot my ID in my backpack so I didn't bother to ask for a temporary one during 1st period because I was hoping I was gonna remember to get it on my way to 2nd period. I was rushing since I knew there was gonna be a Hall Sweep. On top of that, the effing Biology teacher lady was STRICT about getting to her class early.
So I totally forgot to get my ID. When I finally got to Biology class, I remembered. And that effing Biology teacher lady was outside the door checking for them. I rushed ALL the way to the other building, outside and everything. When I opened my locker, all this stuff fell out. Like umbrellas and books and scarves and shiz. It took another minute to squish everything back in. I rummaged through my backpack for my ID and practically ran to the other building, down the stairs, and to Biology class. By the time I got there, the door was locked.
I knocked and the stupid lady didn't let me in. It was humiliating waiting outside that door while people were looking back at me like, "HA HA!" I didn't know what to do. I would've ran to avoid the administrators but the stupid school was locking up all the bathrooms. There was no where to go. An administrator lady saw me and I walked to the cafeteria with tears brimming my eyes. I was tearing up but I was more mad than I was sad.
When I got to the cafeteria, all I saw were delinquents, kids who skipped and did crazy stuff in the hallway. People who were not like me at all. I always went to class. I'm an honors student. I felt so out of place. It would've been better if I had a friend with me but no. I was there by myself. Waiting for my detention papers.
So I filled out the papers, contemplating how I was gonna go about this without my parents finding out. I was thinking that I would've lied, say I was staying after school for orchestra. I would hover over the phone. If Parkdale calls, I'd answer. But to tell you the truth, I'm not planning on going. And I think it was either yesterday or today.
My friends have gotten detention too but they said they don't track you down if you didn't go. So like... What's the point?!
You know what else? I hate my orchestra teacher. He is so URRRGHHHH! Gosh. I hate him. It makes me not even wanna play anymore. He called me out for my clumsiness and he told me I was gonna get an E for the whole class because I forgot my instrument in his class before the Thanksgiving break.
OH YEAH!
AND THIS IS MY 50TH POST!
WOOT WOOT!
And I made it before December too! So what shall I do? What shall I do?
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50
50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50 50 50
50 50 50
50 50 50
50 50 50
50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50


No comments:
Post a Comment