Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hey. Guess What? It's 2011.

Ha ha. Yeah, I just wanted to make a post for the first day of 2011.

So I really don't have a plan for how I'm gonna get my resolutions done. But I'm thinking about going on this program where I run for 3 times a week. But I don't know how that's gonna work seeing that it's winter. And I have school. And frankly, I'm not gonna wake-up early just to run in the darkness. Plus, I can't just go running by myself after school. And I don't wanna anyone seeing me or anything. That would be weird.

I have no idea how that's gonna work.

So that's why I'm thinking about starting tennis.

I guess that's all I have to say...

Tee Hee!

Sike. I'm not done.

You know what I realized? All my "celebrity crushes" smoke! Like what the heck? This is a major problem. Because first of all, I have asthma. When I get older, I don't wanna be falling for a smoker. That's just setting myself up for death.

See? Look it.

Bill Kaulitz


Johnny Depp

Kiro [My New Crush.]

This is ridiculous. I bet if I go back to my previous crushes from when I was younger, they probably all smoke too. Like Aaron Carter. [Definitely.] Or Graham Phillips. [Eh, maybe not.] I had a slight crush on Cody Linley.

Ugh. I'm seriously trying to figure out what I saw in Aaron Carter. He's so hideous and icky now. I think I started having a thing for him when I saw him on Lizzie McGuire. And it got stronger after I saw a commercial for some CD of his. I think I liked his eyes. Which led me to crush on this other dude in my school because he had big brown eyes like him. [Even though he was black. =P]

I'm looking at pictures of Lizzie McGuire and him. Man. Everything used to be so bubble gum pop and fluffy. LOOK AT THIS!


If I went to school like this today, everyone would laugh. The style back then was kinda horrendous. Or maybe it was just that show. Who knows... But everything looked so... cool. You guys need to check out an episode of Lizzie McGuire. That show was the chiz. I still like it today. I had a little Lizzie McGuire marathon over the summer. I still remember everything.

I guess that's it... :l

No comments:

Post a Comment