I have no idea what's going on in my Chemistry class. I thought it was going to be easy when I started writing the notes for the chapter. It was about melting points and freezing points and boiling points and blah blah blah. States of matter. Stuff I learned in elementary school. I was like, 'Totally getting an A on the next quiz."
But then we got into hydrogen bonds and dipole-dipole and their conductivity and ability to dissolve in water and stuff that does not make sense in my brain. My teacher taught it last week when I was suffering through that video project. And while he was teaching, I was finishing my Computer Graphics journal.
I'm slowly recovering from my sickness. Apparently I had asthmatic bronchitis and I was having a fever. And my nights were just straight-up terrible.
My sister slammed her finger in the car door and her nail turned blue. It's been hurting her severely since Friday. And it's pretty sick. My mom cut up her nail with a razor to let the blood out an my dad put hydrogen peroxide on it so blood keeps pouring out. Her nasty self was using a cotton ball to soak up the blood in bed last night and left the cotton ball. I'm not moving it. But it's freakin' bothering me.
I'm listening to Pandora and Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides is on. It's not even the good version. I don't even know if I like them anymore. I think they're slightly too mainstream for me now. :P Seriously, I see people with the shirts all the time at school. And Asking Alexandria. I think I'm done with screamo music for awhile. I'm moving on to Alternative and going back to the past these days.
But yeah, with the fevers, I've been getting these weird dreams. Like on Thursday night, I had the most horrifically disgusting dream ever. It has to do with my Spanish teacher and my old friend who goes to my old school. Well, I was talking to my Spanish teacher about something and then my friend comes into the classroom. She's wearing a black skirt (I don't know why I don't remember that). I'm all excited and I wave to her like, "Hey I know you." But my friend completely ignores me and jumps onto my teacher's lap. And...
ugh.
I don't even wanna say it.
My teacher pulls her shirt down so that my friend could see her cleavage and they're saying icky stuff to each other. Then I notice the site that my teacher's on and it has pictures of bare woman bodies (or maybe just butts and cleavage. I don't think it was that nasty.) And I don't remember what happens after that. I couldn't look at my teacher normally after that.
I had another dream on Saturday. (That was the worst night of my fever.) I spent all night on YouTube watching Bubz videos'. Bubz from bubbiosity and bubzbeauty. And she had this video on China History. It was a spoof. Very hilarious by the way. And then that night I had a dream that I was living in ancient China and the woman were putting holes in their neck. It was like a ritual. Apparently if you bled a lot, you were fit to be a wife. So the woman who's blood was pouring out of their necks were squeeling and all giddy. And they would rub the blood with a paintbrush around and all over their neck. And yeah... it was so weird.
My nose and my body has been so itchy these days. UGH! *ITCH ITCH ITCH*
I don't but I've noticed that a lot of songs have the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" in it. I realized it this morning when I got Since U've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson stuck in my head. Satellite by Rise Against just came on, on Pandora and it has that same quote. Adolescents by Incubus has "out of sight, out of mind" as the chorus of the song.
I bet I can find a bunch more and make a 1 minute compilation of it. But I won't anytime soon because I'm staying away from video making for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment