Saturday, March 10, 2012

We Could Be ONE.

I just felt the need to update even though there's not much to talk about.

I found out today that I didn't get into AP Lang. I'm glad I didn't get in because I am taking four other AP classes. But at the same time, I'm disappointed that I wasn't good enough to get accepted. I'd rather had gotten accepted and just refuse to take the class than not get accepted at all.

My essay wasn't that good but everything else was: my PSAT scores, my English grades... I don't know.

At least I don't have to make that decision.

The thing is, I aske dmy friend to check for me. I didn't see it for myself. So I will on Monday.

One thing good that happened to me was that I got my first 100% in Pre-Calculus for the quarter. I waas totally siced until I found out I got a 72% on my Government test. The lowest grade I've ever gotten in that class. I have no idea how I freakin' bombed it. It seemed like it would be so easy. But I guess it wasn't. I guess I didn't study right.

Ugh. That totally blew my life. Not even a high C or a B. But a 72%. A kid that only comes to class once a week got a 75% on that quiz.

I feel like such a failure this week.

The only thing I'm hanging on to right now is my Engineering quiz scores. I think I did okay but I don't know.

I realized I make a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes on my blog posts. PLEASE EXCUSE THEM. I'm not a complete idiot who decided not to pay attention all my elementary school years. I'm just very quick with these things. And I can go on and on writing about nothing. And then I don't spell check or edit. I need to get into the habit of doing so.

I'm still getting college letters but I wish there was a way I could just cancel them because their all the same thing, advocating me to consider their schools. I wish not to think of college right now but it's one of the main things I do think about. I'm going to be a JUNIOR in a few more months.

It's crazy.

Song of the Moment: We Could Be One by VHS or Beta

No comments:

Post a Comment