Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Inhale Albuterol In The Bathroom Stalls. I'm A Total Bada**.

I checked my grades today and I'm just so frustrated.  have to low Bs and 1 high B. I got my two low Bs in English and Pre-Calculus. And I have an 88 in Chemistry. I understand the Chemistry grade but I REALLY want an A. So bad. I'm only two points away. I can't have three Bs this quarter. I only have two days left to fix anything. And I totally can NOT believe I have such a low B in my English class. I know I've been forgetting a lot of stuff and that's the main problem. I worked so hard on that video project and I checked her tumblr to see the other videos of the other groups and I realized mines wasn't even posted on there.

I am SO mad about that. I can't believe I went from a medium A to a low B in my English class. I'm gonna ask if she could give some credit for one of my study guides. And ugh... I don't know what to do.

I'm surprised that I have a low B in my Pre-Calculus class but looking back at it, I keep forgetting stuff in that class too. It's making me mad. I forgot my warm-ups on the day she collected them. And when I gave them to her, I only got an 8/9 because I forgot one of my warm-ups among my friend's things. I blame my friend because she kept making me help her with her Government assignment.

But my test grades have all been good these past days and I do all my homework. I was hoping for a higher B.

There's a test on Thursday for Chemistry and the only hope I have is to study. I haven't been getting good test grades in that class. It's crazy because I think I do well and then I end up getting 80-85%. It's frustrating.

Oh and the English video projects. Apparently I wasn't the only one suffered through the project. I was hearing all these people go up to her asking for extra days on the project and what-not. And I don't know if I mentioned this (I'm pretty sure I did) but our group used to be larger. There were 3 other people and they were the people we did the in-class play with. But our "group leader" thought it was best if we broke off into separate groups because it would be hard to communicate with all of us. At the time, I thought it was a dumb idea and wanted to avenge the group the broke off because I thought we'd have something good going if we were a big group. Plus, as well as breaking off, they ended up adding different people to their group (I was like, "So you didn't want us but you wanted them????"). But thinking back at it, the girl was totally right. It was freakin' hard just communicating with three of the other people in my group. And I realized that the outcome of the video came out better since we decided not to act it out and if we were all in one group, I think we would've ended up acting out the parts. And it wouldn't have been as superb.

But yeah, yesterday I went to talk to my English teacher about some missing work and the group that split apart were talking with her first. Apparently, one of the dudes in their group decided to do the video solo and wasn't cooperating with the rest of the members. And he didn't even turn in the video on time. And they were all in a disarray. (Note: This dude sleeps in class every day.) I felt sorry for them but I was also like "Ha HA" in the back of my mind.

Yeah.... Totally was.

My friend's birthday is coming up and she invited me to a birthday at the movies. They're gonna watch Hunger Games. And I promised that I'd bake her something. I realized I don't have the time for that. So I'm gonna break a big piece of corn bread and put it in a container and say I baked it. :P I hope she likes cornbread.

But I'm gonna try hard and get my parents to let me buy a cupcake for her if I can.

I didn't realize how epic The Hunger Games sounded. People made it seem like it was just another Twilight-like book phase with Team Peeta and Team What-ever-the-other-guy's-name-is. And I think that's the dumbest thing ever. But I was watching Teen's React on YouTube (which is very awesome) and they were showing the trailer. And then the teens who knew about the books/movie were explaining what happens. And it just seemed so epic to me.

Seriously. From what I'm getting, the country is split up into different districts and they choose two children from each district to fight against each other. I don't know why. But I'm guessing they're all hungry and whoever wins gets food???

But that sounds very violent and cool. I thought it was gonna be one of those fantasy adventure books. And then I thought it was gonna be one of those sickly romance books (which I loathe). But, nah, I REALLY wanna read the book. I wanted to read the book before I watched the movie but it probably won't happen.

I'm rambling. I need to memorize The Lord's Prayer for church SO BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment