This week was the most stressful, mind-numbing week I have ever had. It all started on Sunday when I was trying to finish up my video project. I thought it was due on Tuesday, but it was actually do on Wednesday untl 11:59 PM.
I worked all Sunday, starting in the morning, drawing pictures for the project. I scanned them onto the laptop my dad from his club. And I had finished coloring three of the pictures on Paint.Net. Of course, I was blasting music and I got up to dance around. And suddenly, I knocked ALL my tea onto the laptop. I ran trying to dry it off. I was thinking that it was going to be okay until I looked under the laptop and saw the tea leaking underneath. I moved the laptop to dry it off and that's when the screen went blank with a green line on the side making these weird noises. And I just burst out in tears. All my work was gone. This was the third time I messed up a laptop. And this was the THIRD time I cried for a video project.
I sincerely believe that I will not be doing any video projects for a LOONG time.
Murphy's law was upon me these three days. My friends all had issues this weekend. One of them's computer crashed. One of them was out of town. One of them couldn't send me the file apparently. They were all supposed to send me parts of their scripts. So I took it upon myself to just make the script myself.
My brothers' friends (who are voice actors) helped me out SO much. I got to start on the video with the parts they sent me. And I just used my brother's computer and my old laptop (that my dad got a new charger to) to continue coloring and finishing the video. I didn't stay after school Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday because of the project. I stayed up until 1 AM each day (except Wednesday because it was due before then) to work on it.
Wednesday came and RIGHT after school I worked on the video. I swear, everything that could go wrong, went wrong. First of all, every time I tried to play the video to look over the parts I finished, Sony Vegas would stop responding. Usually when things stop responding, they respond after some minutes. It would NOT respond at all. It would just be there... NOT WORKING. So I'd have to open Sony Vegas up again. I don't know if you guys know this but it takes about 10 minutes to start up Sony Vegas. I think I started it up about 5 times.
I was SO frustrated. I wanted to cry. I made a new file and just began the other half of the video which worked fine. I was already so tired that I kind of just BSed it and didn't make it look as awesome as it could've been. I don't really care. I rendered both files and put them together and just finished up the parts that were empty. I missed one part of the video. But I knew I didn't have time to redo it and render it again. So I put it on YouTube like that.
Oh and another thing. I was trying to upload it to YouTube and YouTube was being so freakin' STUPID on my brother's computer. The place where you were supposed to upload your file would say Loading... but would NEVER load. I put all the files on my USB and uploaded them on my laptop and sent it from there.
My friend was supposed to the credits but has no knowledge in video technology. And I was going to do it myself. I did not realize how stupid and dumb of a process I was going to have to go through. I used my own laptop, typed it twice because of mistakes (which took long and my pointer finger was stressed because of all the computer use). Once I start to render the video, my computer overheats. :|
So I used my brother's laptop to do the credits. I tried to render and then WWMM decided to not respond. At that point, I was like FML. I got off the computer and went to sleep because I was so frustrated.
I woke up the next morning feeling terrible. I could hardly breathe, my head was pounding, every time I took a breath my chest hurt. I was coughing. Ugh. And I had no choice but to go to school because I had my English FAST Test. Today, I still felt terrible but I still had to go to school because I had a Pre-Calc test and knew my teacher would be pissed if I didn't take my test today. She gets really irritated during the last few weeks of the quarter and did not want any make-ups.
So I went today and I realized I forgot everything at home. I forgot my calculator, I forgot my notebook with my warm-ups that she always checks whenever we have a test. Plus, I could study before the test because of that. I didn't bring my binder to English because she told us we were going to our guidance counselor but apparently she was picking up warm-ups too. I forgot my warm-ups for Chemistry but luckily he wasn't here today.
The walk from the bus stop to the house was treacherous. I could hardly breathe and my head was hurting. I went straight to bed and asked my sister to make me a cheese sandwich and some tea. I hadn't eaten since breakfast (in fact, I've lost my appetite since Wednesday night) and I didn't even enjoy the sandwich and I ended up not drinking all my tea. My brother brought me my nebulizer. And I slept. My auntie (who came back to visit) wouldn't stop bothering me though. She came into the room to change because she was going sleep overnight as someone's house to do their hair. And she kept asking my opinion on what to wear and blah blah blah.
When my mom came home, we went to Urgent Care. And I found out I had a fever and asthmatic bronchitis. My mom said it was stress induced. I also found out that I allegedly weigh 137 pounds which I believe is a lie. But if that's so, I'm mortified.
One good thing about being this sick is my lack of appetite. I don't know why... I just don't feel like eating anything. I know I have to eat so I'll start to eat something but then I don't want it and I end up eating 1/4 of the food and giving the rest away.
At least I'm not eating too much anymore.
Here's the Julius Ceasar Trailer video:
The bad thing about my fever is that I've been getting the weirdest dreams which I'll talk about later. My finger still hurts. And I'm aggravating it by ranting this long.
No comments:
Post a Comment