Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When I Grow Up, I'm Going To Be A Tranny Prostitute. :3

What's up?


I've been down and tired lately. I didn't realize that I had so many deadlines closing up on me. I'm almost finished  with the rough draft of the Julius Caesar essay. It was due on Monday but lucky for me, my middle-of-the-alphabet-starting last name blessed me that day. My teacher was meeting with each student about their essays in alphabetical order. I think she was on the Gs when class ended. Then, my teacher wasn't here today. So I actually had like 5 days to do this. But I'm doing it all now. Some of the stuff I put in my essay sounds good. But I KNOW I have to read it over because I KNOW I made some stupid mistake in there that I don't want to fix.

There's this contest I'm doing where I have to make a logo for my county's Food and Nutrition department. I don't really have any good ideas but I'm gonna do what I can. I want to enter something.

Oh my gosh. It smells straight-up rank in this kitchen.


I also have to get started on the Julius Caesar project. I have no idea how I'm going to get started this week. I'm just gonna blow it off until weekend and then never get out of my house until I'm done with it. (Even though I have community service this weekend. :/)

I'm thinking about drawing pictures for it and editing them on Paint.Net. Yes, I want to commit suicide. :3

And in my Engineering class, we have to build an electric crane which is due on Friday. And guess what? I have my Computer Graphics Portfolio due on Friday. I still have to scan my journals. And I have to work on some other chiz I didn't quite finish in the portfolio. Hey! I just finished this journal and I'm pretty proud of it. It has to do with the creators of Superman. And it kinda has that retro 50s comic theme. Kinda. I tried.

And I have some HSA English thing on Friday. I don't know if it's the real HSA or what. I'm not too worried about it. I've always been decent in standardized tests.

There's a Spanish project... I don't even know when that's due but I think it's this week.

On top of that, I have to go to Yoga (Which I skipped today. & I would go tomorrow but that's some other wahala.)

The only good thing is that I got a new set of markers from Staples so I'm siced and ready to do any chiz I gots to do.

It's Spirit Week this week and that's a whole different post altogether. I'm not very school spirit-y this week. But I did try. I painted my nails with Pokemon on them. And everyone liked it. On Monday was Favorite Game day. So that solved that day. And today was Professional Day. And guess what? I'm a freakin' Pokemon Master. But seriously, on Monday, everyone was either Pokemon-related or Mario-related. They even played the Pokemon theme song in the announcements. (I felt so bad. I just wanted to burst out and sing.) There were a few off the walls like one girl was dressed as Pac-Man and one as a Twister board. But everyone was either Pikachu, Misty, Ash or Mario, Luigi.

But for Professional Day, I heard there was this dude going around dressed as a woman. Apparently he was supposed to be a prostitute. Sadly, I didn't get to seem him. Or maybe I mistakened the dude for a woman. There were also a bunch of hobos. And people dressed as superheroes. And A LOT of doctors and nurses. And people who were just dressed up professional-like (lawyers or what-not).

One dude dressed up as a dad with a pot-belly and everything. I thought it was the cutest thing.

Tomorrow is Crazy Day and people go freakin' CRAZY on that day. Almost everyone does that day for some reason. If I was totally motivated, I'd dress up as a guy. But I want someone to do it with me. And I have no idea how I'm going to explain that to my parents. And if I was crazy enough, I'd walk down the halls as a guy. My pants all slouchy and walking like I got doo-doo in my pants or something.

I have two husbands and maybe some future New Obsessions.

Luke Holland and Dave Grohl.

I don't want to make this post too long so I'll talk about it later. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment