Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cry a River, Build a Bridge, & Get Over It.

I'm officially done with The Guy. At least, I want to be. It's so emotionally depleting still having feelings for a guy who's FIRST OF ALL, taken and SECOND OF ALL, obviously deeply in love with his significant other. And I'm just so done. With crushes, self-esteem, the works.

Today, all I saw were roses and valentines. I didn't realize that people were gonna get on that today but I guess they did and perhaps, because of the big winter storm which is happening right now btw. And we don't have school tomorrow. But it kinda just didn't cross my mind. And after science fair, all I saw were girls walking around with cute little roses and bears and such and I'm just there like ._.

To be honest, it didn't bother me that much. And I'm being COMPLETELY honest. I was at science fair for the first part of the day and I was mostly upset about only getting judged once and not being selected for the second round. And no one was really thinking about roses and valentines therefore, I wasn't thinking about roses and valentines. It was only until lunch that it kinda hit me. Oh and The Guy was at my lunch too. With all of the cool Science and Tech kids and they were selling roses and being cool and sh**. His girlfriend was there too being all pretty and vice-president-y and popular and stuff. And I was at my lunch table eating a PB&J talking to no one.

As I was leaving the cafeteria, I saw the two together being so close together like in the movies. I didn't stare too long for fear of throwing up everything. But that was just the cherry on the huge depression sundae that had been building in me since junior year. Really what was the main cream of this whole feeling was when I heard that The Guy had bought his girl some expensive earrings, most likely for Valentine's Day.

And now I need to be done with this guy and it's more of a reason why I just wanna get out of this school.

I also wanted to lose weight and look good for once but that isn't work out so well at all. My eating habits are actually SO bad and SO hard to break. It's once again, depressing.

So let's talk about something more cheerful...

Like the fact that I ended up getting an Honorable Mention award. It's funny because I actually thought I didn't get anything. I thought I had potential to at least get honorable mention but I was only judged once, didn't get to go to the second round, and I basically wasn't even given a chance. I went to the awards ceremony because there wasn't much else to do even though I was really contemplating just "going to my internship" but actually going home but I didn't have the key to my house so I stayed.

And then, I was just barely listening to the ceremony and then I heard my name (my last name butchered as usual) and I blurted out, "What?!" And I found myself walking up on stage, collecting a green ribbon, and I walked down to my seat a happy girl. At least I got some recognition and that's all I really wanted.

Just a few minutes afterward, I snuck out (more like nonchalantly walked out) of the auditorium to go catch a shuttle to get home because I didn't wanna wait for the school bus and I didn't have money to pay for an actual bus so yeah. I left school about 30 minutes early but it was actually really easy.

And things were all good after that. So overall, my day was good. I wore a gray blazer, pink tank top (that was too big) and a black skirt with heels (which I changed to ballet flats once I got out of that gym) and it came together well. At least I thought so.

Err. Well, there's a big winter storm going on. You probably heard about it on the news. So my mom isn't coming home tonight... And I'm just relaxing on the internet. I'm probably going to catch up on ABC Family shows or not and just go to sleep but I found a bed bug on my bed and I'm afraid to sleep now. That's what I get for taking a pillow from my grandmother's room. When I went to get the pillow, I saw a whole bunch of crumbs on the bed (most likely from my brother) and it was actually completely disgusting and that's probably where the bed bug came from.

I'm gonna search my bed up a bit more thoroughly because I'm tired and I wanna sleep on my bed.

Btw... Today, GuruGossip found out that ForeverKailyn is having a girl... Which is bad news for a bunch of people on GuruGossip. I don't care too much but I have to admit that I did want her to have a boy. She needs a wake up call. She can't have everything she wants all the time.

Look at her smug smile. >:(

I just yawned. I want to SLEEP.

And pee. I really need to pee.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment