Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Right Up Your Alley.

So I'm back in the whole computer graphics thing and I'm darn excited but overwhelmed.


I'm creating a poster for The Crucible, a play that my school is putting on, and when my teacher e-mailed me about it, she was like, "This one is right up your alley... emphasis on crosses and dark tones". At first, I was like, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" But then, I'm looking at the piece I created for my concentration that is hanging up in my room and it's a pretty dark and creepy artwork so I guess I understand. All my works had that same theme.

But yeah, I guess what's stressing me out is the deadline. I need to get it done by today and I haven't started anything. LOL. I'm totally helping myself right now but writing this post.

But what got me in that graphic art mood was the fact that I finally started my design for the Grad Night t-shirt contest and I got something going on. At least, I think so. And I have ideas in my head and I just wanna get my hands on the mouse and start producing.

Really, there's not much else to type about.

After experiencing spring for a few days, we're right back to winter again with a forecast of snow tonight. I shouldn't rely on this snow thing for a two-hour delay or a school closing but God, I need this! I need a school closing even more! But it's insane how the weather did a round about in a matter of a day. I'm done with this winter but I'll never be done with a day off of school.

So I think I'm just gonna keep this post short.

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment