Greetings all.
Today was a nice day. I can't remember actually learning anything. Did school even happen? How the heck do I even have homework? What?
So basically, this is UMD's spring break week and I decided to be risky today. I was tired and annoyed that we didn't have a two hour delay even though it snowed yesterday. Also, today is twin day and my friend and I dressed up in the same clothes so we wanted to show off our twinness. Anyway, I decided to skip fourth period (Orgo) and go to lunch.
I talked to and joked with people I haven't talked to and joked with in awhile and honestly, I had a bunch of fun. We were showing each other our yearbooks and stuff and even though our table was beyond full, we didn't get in trouble. So I think that needs a fist pump jump.
I went to fifth period also because that's actually my lunch and sat with my "father" and his friend "Ponytail guy" instead of my usual table and I enjoyed myself. His friends are weirdos (one of them way high and I found out that a dime of drugs is $10 which is some sh**) and one of them was a stalker. But I like Ponytail guy because he's cute which is funny because my "father" was drawing him anime-style on a card to give to a girl that he was about to ask out. So that's just my life, you know.
I had a lot of fun with my "father" though which I haven't had in awhile because he's always acting all lovey-dovey with his girlfriend who I absolutely love but it's annoying that he has to change when he's around his girl. I mean, I guess I'm sure why because he acts really flirty when he's "acting himself" so I don't know what to say about that. I guess I should just shut my mouth about it.
Then... I skipped and went to sixth period lunch and lied on my log sheet that I was going to the library. I ended up talking with a friend who was having issues with college apps and guys and blah blah blah. I didn't know she hadn't gotten into any colleges yet. She had been rejected to all the colleges she has applied to so far. And I can't say I'm surprised because her grades weren't good but I thought at least one college would have accepted her. This is one of the reasons why I never broadcast my acceptances on Facebook because I feel like it makes me very conceited.
And as usual, she's having troubles with some Asian guy and ugh... Girl, this year is not the time. Cut the leech off and live your life.
Also, the Japanese kids are here. My friend said that she was over it but I'll never get over the Japanese students coming to our school. But there wasn't much hooplah over it this year. Like, I didn't even know they were coming today until I saw a bunch of Asian kids with uniforms on walk out of the cafeteria.
SOO after sixth period, I went to my internship class where everyone who was interning at UMD was sitting on one side of the room and since I was friends with none of them, I sat on the other side of the room. It was just really awkward but thankfully, my internship comrade came and saved me and we went down to the library together and we stayed there for two periods "doing scholarships" (I wasn't really doing anything).
Then, there was a prom proposal which wasn't even that good but it was sweet and that was the end of my school day.
My friends and I went down to the movies and ate junk food and watched the movie Non-Stop which reaffirmed by fear of planes. I enjoyed it nevertheless and I caught a bus home and yeah...
As I said before, it was a good day.
Tomorrow, I'm planning on going to the mall to get a dress for Friday's inductions. The fact that the shuttle isn't running is ruining my entire life. I'll have to pay about four dollars in bus fare to get from school to home (to drop off my stuff), to the mall and back. I wanted to go home, relax, and catch up on Are You The One? I think I'd rather do that, honestly. But I need a dress and perhaps, I'll be able to do that on Thursday, though I have an NHS practice meeting thing during eighth period but I could probably make it work.
Ugh. UMD and their damn transportation.
I need to figure it out though...
I guess this is a peace out.
Byeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment