It feels so good.
Well, my top school right now is Temple University. I've said it once. I've said it twice. And I'll say it again.
I want to go to Temple!
My second school is the University of Maryland. And my third school is University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. I don't think I'll be able to afford UNC, but it's a good school and yeah.
I just explored the Health Information Management major at Temple and it seems really good. It combines technology and medicine and the average salary is pretty sexy depending on where you work. If you work under physicians, the salary is no lower than $115,000. Hot hot hot.
And I can get a masters in HIM and it just seems like something for me.
I'm so tired. I drank some chamomile tea that I stole from the hotel I went to last weekend and I'm tired. That's some good stuff.
I'm keeping it short. Hopefully, this works out.
Buh-bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment