Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'll Try My Best.

So my grades this quarter are pretty okay even though I loafed so much.

I'm on the verge of an A in Biology. It's funny how I still manage an 89.86 even though I have 0s in a lot of my classwork and homework. I got a nice looking A in Statistics, a 94.79, which offset the B I got last quarter. I have a 99 in AP Lit, which will turn into an 80 by the end of the quarter. I have an 85 in Organic Chemistry, but after the project I just did, it'll most likely turn into an A... Hopefully... And my grades in Internship and RP are good... for now. I still have a 0 on my Chapter 1 that needs to get checked fast because I need my seat in the front of the auditorium. I must have it!

Th end of the quarter ends this week so I'm getting my life back together.

I missed out on going to my internship today so that I could finish my poster once and for all. It's funny how I finished the design of my poster a long time ago but only got around to printing my proofs today while everyone got that accomplished last week. Last week was not my week.

Really, nothing much happened besides that. My lunch table is so dry though. I love the girls at the table but I miss out on so much that I never know what to talk to them about. I eat my lunch and then leave. I'm probably gonna start hanging out at the library more often but I didn't want it to come to that. But it just might...

I need to start thinking about prom dress shopping. I'm most likely gonna do that this weekend. And my friend is hosting a birthday dinner so that's gonna happen.

I got my decision from the University of Maryland - College Park and of course, I got in. However, they didn't put me in the Honors program or College Park Scholars so I'm bitter. But whatever. I got in, I guess. Now, I'm just waiting for financial aid information. But honestly, I'm so done with the school. They worked me up too much and therefore, I will not consider them any longer.

It's Temple or bust.

Now, I'm just looking out for my college decisions from the University of Pennsylvania, Johns Hopkins University, and Duke University. Hopefully, I can make 15/15 acceptances but I doubt that will happen. It would be cool if it did. Those bragging rights though.

I was thinking about why schools like UVA and UNC accepted me and it's mostly because of my grades in classes like AP Chemistry and AP Physics. I bossed both classes while I heard other people could barely manage a B. I don't see anything else in my college application that could seem so spectacular except for my grades. I refuse to believe that my blackness solely got me into the school.

Anyway, it snowed today and it snowed a lot and we didn't get out of school early so I was bitter throughout the day. Again, I was impossibly tired and I'm just so tired of being tired. I slept on the shuttle coming back home and luckily, I didn't miss my stop.

I guess I'll stop writing. I need to write my lab report and do my Chapter 5 for RP... And I guess that's it.

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment