Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rejected.

I didn't get into UPenn.

Sigh... I feel... rejected. Obviously. This is my first rejection but it's not a real surprise. I offered nothing for that school. I didn't have spectacular extracurriculars, my grades were meh, and my SAT scores were meh. It's almost like that last SAT I did was for no reason... Gah.

But at the same time, I'm relieved. If I got into UPenn, everything would've been so complicated. Now, I know I'm almost definitely going to Temple University. I'm still waiting for decisions from Duke (which is coming at 7:00 PM) and Johns Hopkins but they both don't matter since I didn't send financial aid information for either of those places. So I'm not going to either. But we'll see how it goes. 

Ugh... I'm mostly dreading telling my parents that I didn't get in. I think I'll just wait until they get home. I just want to sleep. 

Wow. My first rejection. 

I'm glad it's over though.

So it's either I fall asleep before 7 pm or I don't. I'll keep you updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment