I did't buy a dress. And even if I wanted to, the prices were hella expensive. Like over $400 expensive. After seeing the price tags, I was so over looking at dresses. So all I did was buy food.
Side note: Annapolis Mall is hella sexy. It is freakin' huge. There's so many stores that I can't afford. I love it. I can't believe we have absolutely no stores like this around where I live. Annapolis itself is actually really cute and I totally forgot it was my state's capital. Oops.
And as big as Annapolis Mall was, we still managed to see people from school. I find that kinda funny.
![]() |
| The dress I tried on. |
So if I just get a simple cute dress that's short and fitted, I'll just go somewhere to add some embellishments and a piece to make the dress low in the back and that would actually be my perfect dress.
I tried on this dress that was probably my favorite out of anything I saw but it was REALLY revealing. It was a white dress that was long and had gold sequins on the top but the mid-section was all see-through. But it made me look really good. My friend said that it made me look like a Grecian princess and our theme is Grecian and I think that's ultimately the style of dress that I think I like.
![]() |
| The dress one of my friends tried on. |
![]() |
| The dress another one of my friends tried on. Her body looks gorgeous in this. |
I don't need to deal with this right now.
Anyway, I'm really fat and I need to start exercising today. I don't think I ate anything remotely healthy today except for steamed squash which I overate. Then I ate some greasy chinese food, Almond Joys, M&Ms, and washed it all down with sugary iced tea. My brother just ordered pizza. I'm full but I'm probably gonna have a slice anyway.
I'm a complete mess.
There's not interesting for me to say right now so I'll leave it here.
Oh and the title of my post is a reference to this country song that my friends and I were listening to on the radio as we were going back home. I kinda like it. It's Bottoms Up by some guy with the last name Gilbert. I watched the music video and this guy thinks he's cute and it's actually pretty cringe-y but whatever. The song is cool.
Btw, I missed church to go prom dress shopping. Shame on me.
Byee.



No comments:
Post a Comment