Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Last of Everything.

Friday was the end of a great week and I definitely do not look forward to starting internship tomorrow.

Right now, I'm writing to you from Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Tomorrow, I'm going down to Philly to visit Temple for the first time. And I have loads of AP Biology homework to do, a project in Organic Chemistry. I have to finish my poster for RP. And there's probably some other sh** I have to do that I'm not remembering right now.

So I stuffed all my books in my brother and my father's luggage and I'll have to all this sh* eventually.

But yeah, so my Friday started out pretty early. I hot up at 6 am to go to school for NHS inductions. I wore this mint green and black dress but a lot of other people found green dresses to wear for Class Color Day. I just brought extra clothes to change into.


To be honest, the ceremony was pretty boring. There was the NHS parade where we basically walked in two filed lines into the middle of the auditorium and onto the stage and then exited once again. It's really awkward, kinda cool looking if you're in the audience, but mostly really dumb. And then, we sat in the upper back area and "watched" the rest of the ceremony. By watch, I mean scroll on Tumblr and GuruGossip on my cellphone.


Then, we went into the gym for the reception part. We ate a bit of food and hung around the gym for as long as possible. It all ended after third period ended (well several minutes after third period ended) and I convinced a friend of mine to skip Organic Chemistry and go to fourth period lunch with me.

I had fun times with my friends and changed into my green outfit, which was just a homemade shirt I had made junior year that was fringe cut and had little beads on the bottom and showed a little slit of my stomach. But that's nothing compared to what my Muslim friend wore. She was wearing this half top w/ sunflowers on it, her stomach all exposed and imagine that and a hijab but she was looking hot, so I couldn't complain.

I went to my lunch briefly and then hung out in the library. During sixth lunch, I went to the art room to help my friend who was helping another friend create a poster for a prom proposal he was going to do during class night. The poster was some sh** but it was okay for something that was done in just a few hours.

After sixth period, I went to seventh period lunch with a friend and we wasted time at the school's office and the library. Then, we went left school during eighth period. I was freaking out a bit because I saw a police car at the shopping center where we were going to. We picked up Starbucks at the Safeway and then we stopped at Subway. A police officer came in to the Starbucks and glanced at our table and I felt my heart skip a beat. I was sure he was gonna ask if we were skipping or not. Instead, he shouted out, "Where did the guy pee at?"

And a moment after, my friends and I bursted out in laughter. So apparently, some guy came into the Subway earlier, peed in the corner, and left. The entire time, I was afraid of getting caught skipping... We came back to school just in time for the bell to ring and we stood in line to go into the gym for class night.

A whole bunch of stuff happened. A bunch of groups performed and it was all a bunch of fun and games and music and stuff.

My friends and I helped with a prom proposal by running out into the center of the gym with the sign. We probably looked stupid as sh** but no one will remember how stupid we looked. The guy who was doing the proposal was upset because it didn't go exactly how he wanted but he doesn't realize how cute it was when his girlfriend ran out and they kissed and sh**. He was so upset, he hit the ground with his fists. But whatever...

We had been sitting in the bleachers toward the back but we came down to sit on the floors in the front to run out for the prom proposal and those were the best seats. I was sitting next to a bunch of ghetto guys and for a brief moment, I'm pretty sure I was sitting in front of The Guy. Except I didn't know until I had run out for the prom proposal and came back and took a seat farther from where I had been previously sitting. UGHHH.

But of course, the best part of the whole class night was when the guys of 2014 came out in bow ties and started dancing. And of course, The Guy was right in the middle. You can catch a glimpse of him in the video. If it had been me recording, I would've just recorded him but my friend was the one recording so...


I realized that The Guy was an awful dancer as well as several other guys in the group but they were all so cute and funny.

I can't believe it's gonna be the last class night I'll ever have. It was the best one too. Ugh... It's starting to hit me that I'll never be in high school ever again. This is it. This is my time.

Anyway, after class night, a group of my friends headed over to Wendy's. Of course, my friends were taking forever to leave the building. One of my friends, I'll call her Emotional, came with her sister and had to go use the bathroom. So that wasted some time. Then, another of my friends found a yellow scarf and wanted to go put it in the Lost and Found. More time wasted. Then, after running around school for a good 30 minutes, Emotional and her sister had to go call their mom to ask if they could go to Wendy's. I was annoyed so I didn't listen into the conversation but apparently, they weren't supposed to go but they went anyway. They proceeded to waste more time because they suddenly remembered that they had left their jackets in the their lockers...

After that, we started heading down to Wendy's and as we were crossing the street, Emotional's mother drove up and saw us. She screamed at Emotional and her sister to get into the car. I didn't realize what was going on immediately so I was busy skipping mud puddles but my friend said that Emotional's mother had stared us all down before driving off. I probably looked like a ditz/delinquent just running off.


We later had a conversation about Emotional's mom. She was very strict with Emotional and would even call some of my friends' numbers looking for Emotional. I thought that was funny but also crazy. My parents would never do that. And if you really needed to get in contact with your daughter, why don't you buy her a phone?!

It was whatever. I hadn't had a proper meal all day though and Wendy's was no exception. That day, I had a strawberry applesauce for breakfast, cake and a cookie during the NHS reception, a caramel machiato from Starbucks, and at Wendy's, I had a small chocolate Frosty. I didn't feel like eating it half way through and then, a fly somehow landed inside of it and now I don't know if I would ever eat at Wendy's again.

We sat there talking until like 8:00 pm and my friend and I walked to the bus stop in the darkness. A group of guys that we knew were there. One of them was Ponytail guy and he was there with his friends who were being super weird and perverted but they were also really sweet. They told us all the buses stopped running after 8:00 pm but they offered to walk with us to where we had to go. At first, I refused because it was a really long walk. But the guys stayed there and waited for us to catch our next ride. Then, my friend and I discussed and we thought walking with them would be kinda funny and adventurous so we decided to go anyway.

We had walked for like 5 minutes when my dad called saying he would pick me up from the bus stop... Of course. And we had to ditch the fun.

But it was still a great night. The entire day was fun. I loved it. And days like these make me realize how much I'm gonna miss high school.

I'm getting too lazy to write more.

I just wanted to mention that of course, I'm still obsessed with The Guy and seeing him at Class Night made my heart do weird turns and twists. I noticed that he had no interaction with his girlfriend the entire day, from the NHS inductions to class night. Maybe I was paying too much attention. I mean, she is the class vice president. She has sh** to do. But I was surprised how nonexistent their interaction was. I mean, I saw other couples together. Again, I guess I'm just paranoid that they may have broken up but I bet once school starts, I'll see them walking to class together again. They are actually one of the least nauseating couples I have ever seen if that's the case. God blessed me with that, I think because if they were really touch-y and couple-y and if I had to see that all the time, I think my heart would have been a complete mess.

And to end in a good note, I got accepted into Boston University. No money, of course. I didn't send in the CSS profile. I'll probably never get to go there but it was nice knowing that one more school saw the greatness in me.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day hopefully. I can't wait to see this school (Temple University) that has been boggling my mind since I had gotten that full tuition scholarship. Hopefully, I'll see some cute guys too. ;)

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment