Thursday, March 20, 2014

Would They Ever Believe Me?

Today was a splendid day. So, the past few days, I don't know what I've been doing with my life tbh. On Monday, it snowed so there wasn't any school. On Tuesday, I went to three of my classes, skipped fourth period to eat lunch with friends, and skipped and went to lunch every period except seventh and I'm pretty sure I told you the story.

On Wednesday, I actually stayed for all my classes though I can't remember learning. It was actually one of the worst days for staying awake and I ended up going straight home during fifth period, went to my parents' room, watched Powerpuff Girls, and went to SLEEP. The funny part is that I basically slept through the entire day but was still tired every moment. I feel like I'll just be tired forever. I don't even know what feeling awake even means.

Today, I went to all of my classes too and I finally printed out the title page of a manga I created for my "father" after having made it almost a year ago. And he was so happy about it that he gave me a really close hug and this is the sh** I'm talking about... He acts wayy to flirty when his girlfriend isn't around.

Oh and things didn't work out with Ponytail Guy and his love interest. I told him I was sorry for bringing it up but inside, I was giddy inside. And some other guy at the table got my e-mail address so I can color sh** for him even though I don't have the time for that. But I decided to be nice about it.

After that, I bought lunch and went with my friend to the art room during sixth period. Two Spanish guys who were probably like in 10th grade were trying to say hi to me and it was kinda weird. But yeah, that just goes to show you what type of guys like me. My friend was working on a poster for a prom proposal during class night (which is tomorrow) and I was glad to be a part of it even though I helped her with nothing.

During seventh period, we planned to go see a presentation put on by the Japanese people but apparently, it was moved to Monday so we ended up sitting in seventh period lunch.

And thinking back to it now, I can't believe how incredibly easy all of this way. All I did was "sign out" as if I was actually going to internship and then, I just didn't go. I'm gonna do that tomorrow as well. Who knows what adventures I may have?

After school, I had planned to go to the store to buy a dress for NHS inductions but then, my youngest brother came home with two Spanish kids in our front yard and told us he was going to Rita's. I was like, "Do you have money?" He was like, "It's free Rita's day." And me and my brother upped and left to go get some of that free Rita's while my little brother went over with his friends to go get his "17-year-old brother". I was interested in seeing this 17-year-old brother even though I knew it would be super awkward but the guy never showed up and I didn't wanna ask further. Before heading over, we also waited for my sister who's bus came annoyingly late.

ANYWAY, we got our Rita's and the line was a bit lengthy but went faster than I had expected. My siblings and I asked for what they wanted but I found it funny that they got there ice thing from the lady who had gotten our orders while I got mines from a cute guy working in the back. And my siblings kept saying stupid stuff like, "You like that, don't you?" and I had to tell them to "Shut up" because they don't know what the heck they're talking about.

But now, I kinda wanna work at Rita's.

The great thing about going to the school I go to is that no one lives in my neighborhood so while my siblings were seeing all these kids from their schools, I saw NO ONE (except this one girl that went to my old high school but that's it) and it was all good.

I went to Rugged Warehouse because it was shuttle ride over there and that place sucks in terms of clothes. Everything is so basic and they don't have a lot of options when it comes to clothes. It looks like someone came in and took all the good stuff already. All the dresses only had a large or x-large left and most of them were summer/spring-like dresses with tacky patterns on them. But then I found this perfect mint green and black dress with a belt on it that was a size small (the only dress there) and it fit perfectly.

I went around seeing if I could find anything else but there was no luck. I decided to see if there was any good green shirts I could get for class night tomorrow but they were all hideous (if I could find the right color) or just not what I wanted. Then, I made up my mind to just wear one of the green shirts I already have with a good black cardigan but they had absolutely none. I was just blown. If I had just gone to Ross I would've easily picked out all these pieces for under $20 as well.

I'm probably never going to go to that store again unless I want a tank top or dress for the summer because that place was seriously lacking in such a sad way.

I got home around 7, ate a fish fillet among other things, and took a nap. I woke up a little more than an hour ago. And the house is already asleep so it's just me. I need to shave my legs tonight (or wake up early and do it) and get my clothes together for tomorrow (which means I may have to do some laundry...). I don't wanna think about it.

I want some Captain Crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment