Today was such a long day. Not a bad one, not an exceptionally good one either. Just long.
When does college start again? Can this internship just end so I can live my life once again?
Today was the last day of Engagement week or whatever. They were having this Science Jamboree thing that I barely participated in because I didn't wanna stop at a table and have someone explain to me things that I would never understand. So I just passed by all the tables and set ups very quickly and took up whatever posters would look cool on my college dorm.
I feel like I spent a good amount of the day just waiting in lines. There were two food trucks giving out free stuff for the first 100 or so customers or whatever. And I got myself a smoothie as well as a cheesesteak. I guess it's time I start getting used to those cheesesteaks now since I'll be heading off to Philly. Am I right or am I right?
But yeah, I was outside for so long waiting for a smoothie that I got a tan. And I wasn't even outside for THAT long. What is seriously wrong with my body though? I get so overheated so easily. Like, I was sweltering and it was probably only like 70 degrees outside. And I get tan soo easily. Like, five minutes in the sun and I'm already five shades darker. It's insane.
So yeah, that friend I made the other day definitely came in handy when I wanted to get in the cheesesteak line. He let me cut in front of him and man, he's really nice. I don't think he's cute anymore but he sure is nice. We really don't have much to talk about though. He's too smart for me.
I'm currently watching the last episode of Orange Is The New Black and then I'll go to sleep.
It's funny that I'm cringing at the thought of going to my internship tomorrow because it'll be another day of trying to kill time. But I guess other people would kill to get paid for doing nothing. But I can't take it anymore.
I left early today and decided to buy myself ice cream from Hershey's Ice Cream and then, I walked around K-Mart looking at house stuff and shoes. All the bed sets looked so tacky at K-Mart and everything seemed a bit overpriced to me. Target is by far superior to K-Mart in so many ways. The prices may be kind of similar but at least the stuff is so much better.
I think I'll just keep this post short.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment