Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lazy Day.

So I'm updating my blog from my internship. So bad a** of me, I know. I'm tired as usual. I knew I would be tired too so I decided to buy myself a coffee instead of tea like I wanted to. But coffee doesn't even work!

I just want to take a nice nap.

Now I'm just pretending to do work and trying to work up the strength to do scholarships or something. But I'm too tired for that. I'm too tired to finish my required journal entries for the program that I'm in. Like, anything that requires thinking is too mentally draining for me. Writing a post isn't really thinking. It's more like brain upchucking.

Yesterday, I saw my Indian guy. I hope that was him because if it wasn't, I think I might be a bit racist. (Trololol. All Indians look the same!) But I think it was him because he glanced at me when I walked into the building for this poster presentation. But then again, he was right in the front when I walked in so naturally, he would've looked up at me. It might've just been coincidence... or fate. I don't know.

But I didn't fully process that it was him until after I made eye contact and walked away to buy a Subway. But then as coincidence... or fate would have it, he comes up to this door that I was about to go through as I was leaving the meeting, right at the same time. He opens the door for me and I let out a squeaky "Hi" and "Thanks", and he just kinda smiles. I can't tell if it was a polite smile or a "Hey again" smile. Maybe he wants nothing to do with me. Maybe I was just that barely college student he had to sit next to one time and just wanted someone to kill time with. Maybe I smelled. I don't know.

I still want to talk to him again. I have more questions to ask him.

Tips for any girls out there. If you can try hard enough, get an internship at NASA. If you are remotely less awkward than me, you might be able to catch yourself a nice future husband. A majority of the guys here are going places and if your dream is to be housewife, you can find a nice millionaire-to-be to fulfill that. Just saying.

But apart from all that, I'd totally want to intern here next year if that's possible. I probably wouldn't do what I'm doing now. Maybe sign up for a computer science internship or something in microwave electrons (I went to their lab and it looked so cool in there). But really, I feel like there's so much I can do next summer as a college student. Maybe I'll volunteer at a hospital or study abroad or get another internship. I don't really know.

I'm going to finally take out my itchy as he** weave today and hopefully, crack off the rest of my nails. I'm never getting acrylics again. Okay, maybe not ever again. But I wish someone had told me how burdensome they get once they grow out to a certain length. I can barely type right now and I've already accidentally ripped out three of them and two of them were extra painful. One of them I accidentally pressed down so hard that it bled on the inside. I didn't want to take the entire acrylic of because it hurt so badly so I put a band-aid over it to keep it on and then it magically fell off last night as I was fighting with my sister so that was that.

Everyday, one gets loose so that's a nice blessing/curse.

I'm just going to stop typing now and waste time doing something else. I'll probably just fall asleep in front of my screen again.

Good nig-- I mean, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment