Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Feeding Food to the Ground.

You know what fucking sucks?

Paying for food you didn't get to eat. And it's not like I gave it to someone else to eat. I gave it to the FUCKING GROUND TO EAT!

I just came back from the cafeteria. Got myself a small take-away plate of food. Decided it was a good idea to put the food in the cart of a bicycle. And when I got back to my building, I looked back and the plate was open and all the food was gone except for bits and pieces on the cart of the bicycle.

This was just a few minutes ago and I'm pissed.

Not to mention that I was trying to go to this talk that was supposed to start at 12 pm but when I tried to call the taxi, the taxi guy wouldn't answer. The second time, my call was automatically forwarded to voicemail. And I'm like, "wtf", this is your JOB dude. Your phone should be right next to you. Why the f***?!

And then, the third time, the phone answered and I got this robot/AOL-circa-late-90s-dial-tone-screech sounding thing and so I just gave up and went to lunch.

So I'm just overall pissed. I plan on going back there after 2 pm because that's when food is half off or something but it still sucks that I paid MONEY for food only for it to be completely wasted.

UGHHHH!

So since that's out of the way, I guess I'll let you know what I'm doing at the moment.

I'm creating my poster for the symposium next Friday. Whoopee! I procrastinated a bit but I decided to just get it started yesterday. It's funny how you can procrastinate soo much but once you get started and once the creativity juices start flowing, you don't wanna stop. That's how I kinda feel right now.

I'm going for the minimalist look for my poster and it's similar to the one I used for RP in that the background is black and one of the color accents is blue. My RP poster was blue and yellow though and this one is blue and purple. So yeah...

I'm already almost done with it because I didn't really have to use my own words for a good portion of it. All the information was already done. I'm doing my poster on an indoor air quality investigation that I did like a week ago and I created a lab report for that so I'm just copying and pasting from that to my poster. Then, I'm planning on printing either tomorrow or Friday. But most likely tomorrow because on Friday, I have my luncheon and then, I'm planning on leaving right after to get ready to go to Virginia (yeah, I'm going there). So unless I can get the poster printed before 11 am, I would be good. I probably can get that accomplished but I don't want to take chances.

Ugh. Still pissed about my wasted food. It's funny because I foresaw it. I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be funny if all my food fell out?", like a few minutes before I got on my bike and then, of course it happened. Is this karma for calling the taxi driver a fourth time, him finally answering, and hanging up on him?

I think so.

Gahhhhhh!

I have two hours to waste now. I'm not sure what I'm going to do though. Maybe check my Temple portal again and see what books are out. Or go on some college website and read articles. I don't even f***ing know.

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment