Thursday, July 24, 2014

Planning School Supply List

I'm bored. By myself. Sitting in my office. I'm killing time before I send my poster file to get printed. I don't want to do it too early so that I have a bunch of time before lunch. So I'm wasting time now.

I feel like planing a school supply list for each class I'm going to have next year so yah. That's what I'm doing:

Honors General Chemical Science I

  • 5-subject notebook - Because I'm taking Chemistry again second semester so I'll just use the same notebook again.
  • Small binder: for handouts
  • Scientific calculator
  • Those tiny sticker tabs for division of binder

Introduction to Academics in Computer Science

  • 1-subject notebook
  • Folder

Honors Mosaic: Humanities Seminar I

  • 1-subject notebook - I'm taking Mosaics second semester but I think I'll just do with one notebook.
  • Folder

Honors Calculus I

  • 5-subject notebook
  • Graphing calculator
  • Folder

The Making of American Society: Melting Pot or Culture Wars?

  • 1-subject notebook
  • Folder

I don't know if I'll have a color scheme but I usually kinda do. Keyword: Kinda.

I guess I'll buy the folders first and then buy everything else to match. I'm still iffy about some of the school supplies though. But here's what I'm thinking about buying.

  • 5 folders
  • 2 small binders
  • 1 big binder (3" or larger) for storing old papers
  • 3 1-subject notebooks
  • 2 5-subject notebooks
  • 1 graphing calculator
  • 1 scientific calculator
  • Highlighters (in colorful packs)
  • Color pencils/crayons (the retractable kind)
  • Markers (the skinny tip kind)
  • Scissors
  • Stick page markers
  • Post-It notes
  • Pack of glue sticks
  • A sh**-ton of notebook paper
  • A cute box to store all that paper



No comments:

Post a Comment