Well obviously, she's really cute. And I absolutely LOVE her one song Amelie M'a Dit. But I'm not exactly sure what to think of her. Is she a whore-y singer or not? Her image was supposed to be like a Lolita or whatever. [According to Wikipedia.] I'm not exactly sure what that is. And I tried looking it up but it gave me some perverted results. So I'm guessing Lolita is not something you want to be known as if you're trying to keep a clean image. But the interview I saw of her, she looked like a reserved, sweet person. But at the time, she was only like 17. She wasn't exposed to the effects of the media. I don't think she started becoming a whore until she turned 20.
This is like, her signature dress for this song that she has a signature dance to: Jai Pas Vingt As [I'm Not Twenty]. The dress is so short that OBVIOUSLY, when she does that move, her panties show. Just look at the video. Skip to 2:54. =S
And yes, evidently, this girl's French. But all the songs I like are translated into English. Personally, I prefer all of them in French except Amelie M'a Dit. That one is awesome in English.
Here is the first video I saw of her. I thought she looked like a prettier Lily Allen. To tell you the truth, I had no idea what to think. I was mesmerized. I can say that for sure. But yeah... I prefer the English Version. Gold For Every Soul.
Beautifully gorgeous, right?
Another song I like by her is Moi Lolita.
That's all I have to say though... Well, she's 26 right now. All those songs I mentioned were from when she was 17 through 20. Which was back in the early 2000s. [That's why her outfits look so off.]

No comments:
Post a Comment