Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Mind Is Totally Blank.

Isn't this absolutely adorable?

Seriously. I can't think of anything to type. Everything seems so pointless. Maybe because I don't post on the exact day something happens to me so I forget it or it isn't so significant anymore. Time for A LIST! =D
  • Guess what? I don't like you anymore Spanish Guy!
  • Stayed after school for the first time for today. FOR ORCHESTRA!
  • This dude in my U.S. History class is trying to hold my hand. =S
  • Some Girls Assembly.
  • My Friend getting BETTER grades than ME?! THIS SAME FRIEND IS THE SAME FRIEND THAT USED TO SKIP SCHOOL AND GO TO THE MALL LAST YEAR!
Spanish Guy
Well, I saw him yesterday. In fact, he was standing behind me. For a few minutes. Then this Spanish girl came along and stole my spotlight and they jumped to the front of the lunch line. That kinda pissed me off... So I'm swearing him off. I was so blown. I only went to that lunch line to see him because that lunch line is the most suckiest lunch line ever. That's where everyone thinks they could go jump everyone. I could have gone into the good lunch line but NOO... I just HAD to see my Spanish Guy with his nice facial structure and spikey hair what-not. I passed by his table and he sat in a small table filled with all Spanish people. The whole sitting at his table thing would have never worked.

Orchestra
I stayed after school today until 4:30 PM. It wasn't so bad. We practiced some new music and then left. It was all good. Everyone was there. But that's probably because it was mandatory so if we didn't go, we'd all fail. =P

Dude In U.S. History Class
He sits to the left of me. Actually, I'm surrounded by all boys who won't quit touching me or bothering me in some way. At first, it's pretty cool. But then after awhile, you feel like swearing of guys for the rest of your life. So this dude keeps trying to hold my hand. He winks at me and touches my sweater and stuff. It's weird... Like dude... We don't even go out. You don't talk to me in the hallway or anything. You just mess with me in U.S. History and Biology. I don't say that. I just smile like a silly goose and turn him down. 

Girls Assembly
So yesterday, they called all Freshmen girls from first period to leave class and meet in the cafeteria. I met up with my friends Carmen [the girl who got a better grade than me and "J". [I'll think of a name later.] We went to the cafeteria and they stamped us with swirlies. So we were just sitting there in the cafeteria like, "WTH. Is. Going. On." Of course, everyone didn't really mind, I mean, we were getting out of class for TWO PERIODS. But it kinda blew me because that meant that I had to go back to Algebra 2/Trig. I'd rather just go to Biology. [My 2nd period class.] So different groups of girls got different stamps. But luckily, me, Carmen, and J went through the same door. =D

So the Principal lady starts talking to us and then introduces us to this college graduate who graduated from a high school around our area. I started looking around for this woman. Then she stands up and gets the mike. The woman was spanish, small and petite and she was wearing a black sweater and khaki pants. I thought she was a student here at Picnic High. The woman was so real. She talked to us about getting knocked up and pregnant, skipping school, doing drugs, etc. She said she had friends who were only in their 20s with 4 kids and 3 fathers split between those kids. That was CRAZY. She even said she had friends who were dead right now. 

It makes me look around and look at the girls who get pregnant, who skip, who do drugs, and think like, these girls could be the same ones in this same position this woman was talking about. Life is a scary thing. There was some more stuff. I'll talk about it later. It's already almost 11:30 PM. My mom isn't home either...
I always say I'll talk more later but I never do... Meh. If I remember, I remember. If I don't, I don't. 

Let me just add that we also met a woman who was a victim of domestic violence and rape. You wouldn't even think if you saw the woman. She looked like a strong, pronounced person. Like no one would DARE try to touch her. But it reminds me that rape and domestic violence could happen to anyone. And that those things could completely change a person. Who knows how she looked before she recovered from what she went though?

That's it. KTHXBAI!

- Freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment