Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[Johnny Depp] My New Obsession.

I've never been obsessed with mainstream people. And I never realized how much I really love this dude until I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory recently. Or maybe it's because Bill Kaulitz reminded me a lot of Willy Wonka. And while I was watching MTV tr3s, I saw a commercial for the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? And I heard Johnny Depp starred in the movie. Immediately, I searched this movie up and set a reminder and everything. If we still had DVR, I would have TOTALLY recorded it. But I never got to watch the whole thing because my cousin came over to stay for a little while. And since I didn't want to be rude, I let her watch whatever she wanted. So I missed practically everything except the beginning and the end. But Johnny Depp was so hot nevertheless. And then when I found out Leonardo DiCaprio was in that movie?! HOLY MACKEREL! And this was 1993 Leo, so he was freakin' hot. But I was too busy focusing on Johnny Depp. But mainly because Leonardo DiCaprio was like retarded in that movie. And retarded people are not that attractive. It was kinda hard to watch though. He played the part so well that it freaked me out. I knew Leonardo wasn't actually mentally retarded so probably that's why. 



But back to Johnny Depp! He captivates me so much. And it creeps me out to the highest level how he could be 47 years old?! And I had some crush-y feelings about him in that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie which was in 2005. Which was 5 years ago. Which means he was 42. Which means he was/is OLD. 

I thought he was at least in his mid-30s.

Or maybe I was just in love with his character. Willy Wonka was so weird. But he was a genius. I mean, the candy he made?! PURE GENIUS! And guess what? I love chocolate. And I'm pretty smart. So we'd be perfect for each other! [If you were just 36 years younger... Ew. THIRTY-SIX?!] There's something about smart, weird, and cute people that just pull me towards them. [When I find a husband, I want him to be incredibly quirky but intelligent, possibly more smarter than me.] 

Back to the OMG! THIRTY-SIX?! part. I can't stand guys who are older than 18 years of age. It's not like they annoy me. I'm just not as attracted to people who are older for some reason. Bill Kaulitz is an exception but I think the exception is broken because even though he's incredibly hot, I still prefer his 2006 era, when he was 16 because he was incredibly drop dead gorgeous. And Johnny Depp is an exception because I crushed on him [and currently crushing on him] when he was 42! But he doesn't look 42 so I don't think that counts... I guess I just don't like older-looking people. 

Okay, now let me tell you everything I feel about him. To tell you the truth, when I think I'm crushing on someone, I start analyzing them way too much. I try to find out why I like the person in question so much. And I analyzed Johnny Depp really well because in a way, there's something off about him that makes me think, maybe he's not-so attractive after all. But I still think he's so gorgeous. 

I can't say I like his smile. Okay, I do. But it's not exactly a pretty smile. But it's a unique smile so I like it. And his eyes are so awesome. There's something about them that's so different. It's not like they're an exotic shape like Bill Kaulitz's. Or that they're a gorgeous blue or green color. But it's like his eyes are always smiling even when he's not. I guess that's it. I love smiles. I have an obsession with smiling. Even if it doesn't pertain to the mouth.


He has the most nicest lips ever. I wanna sexiest but I don't think I'm old enough to say that yet. =P] So whenever I say nicest, I mean SEXIEST. And he has an amazing profile. A gorgeous nose. And the most unreal cheekbones. I like him WAY better when he's clean shaven though. But there's something that's so complete when he has his mustaches. But it's a good thing he 47 years old so there's like 47 years of his awesomeness that I can find on YouTube! 


And he's so cool. He has an awesome personality. But he's a freakin' father?! *shutters* Gosh. I feel so weird about crazing over this dude. Ugh. 


And the fact that's he from Kentucky and not California makes me love him more. And I just realized that the reason he has that Southern persona is because HE IS SOUTHERN. But maybe because I'm a little stereotypical, I would've never guessed that he was Southern in the first place. Or maybe I'm just ignorant. Because COME ON. I search Johnny Depp on Google Images and this is mostly what I find:


He wears those hats A LOT, apparently. And those glasses are yummy. [Ties in with the whole, I love smart-looking people thing.]


There's so much more I wanna find out about him. He's so mysterious in a way. It's so unreal that he's this famous. Or maybe I'm just getting used to finding a unique REALLY mainstream celebrity that I could obsess over without people being like, "Huh? Who the ham is he?" But then, people will start thinking weird things about me like how a 14 year old like me could obsess over someone 3 times her age. Meh. There's girls my age who obsess over dudes who are dead... who were dead 20 years ago! So there's really nothing wrong with me and technically, I only fantasize about his 20s era.


Okay, so I just watched an interview of his. It was one when he was in Japan for some Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Don't ask me which one because I think I've only watched ONE [and I didn't even watch the whole thing] and every year, there's some new one. So I don't keep track and I couldn't care less. 


BUT THE INTERVIEW! It was so sweet. That lucky son of an Asian girl got to hold Johnny Depp's hand and run around the hotel. Gosh... To tell you the truth, I wasn't as jealous. But I was still a little jealous. But not really. I was too busy being mesmerized by how sweet he was.


That's all I wanna say but yeah, Johnny Depp is my new obsession. I feel like watching a whole bunch of his movies. Because he's a very good actor. And I can say this from the bottom of my heart. This beside the fact that I think he's really beautiful. If an actor makes me fall in love with a freakin' CHARACTER then he must be really good. Because really, I think it was Willy Wonka that I loved first. And when the name Johnny Depp finally crossed my mind, that's when I realized that this dude was awesome. 


KTHXBAI

[I should have a My New Obsession series.]

No comments:

Post a Comment