Jackie and Jonathon finally broke up.
If you don't click on the link, I want you take special attention to this quote:
"I think me and Jonathon* are gonna last." she tells me.
"For how long? It's not like you're gonna marry him." I said. Something like that.
"Maybe we'll break up over the summer." Jackie says. Of course. That's what everyone does.
Guess what? Their relationship only lasted almost 2 months. With their 2nd month "anniversary" being on Monday. Which totally sucks but doesn't really if you knew the whole story.
Okay, so I think I already told you that things were going downhill between them. Jackie was having feelings for this other boy she used to go out with back in 7th grade. I'm not sure if I made up a name for this guy... Let's call him Ramirez*. So this Ramirez* dude is a PLAYER. Gosh. He hardly speaks any English. But he's been known to have sex with all the ESOL girls in middle school and now in high school. But Jackie never did. They broke up because she found out that Ramirez was cheating on her. But now he's crawling back to her, saying he loves her and stuff. Jackie is telling me that he's all sincere and stuff. Before, I was skeptical because he's cheated on every single girl he's had so far. He's in a relationship RIGHT NOW actually. But he can't get out of it since he took the virginity of his girlfriend so yeah... Jackie and Jonathon just grew apart and then they stopped kissing. Whenever he touched her, Jackie would hit him. It was more like they were... "friends" than girlfriend or boyfriend. At least in my eyes... If you knew how they were before, you would know that something definitely changed.
But yeah... I'm just gonna say that Jonathon is very aware of things. He knew everything about Jackie going behind his back and going with Ramirez. He even knew that Jackie was starting to stop having feelings for him. And he felt the same with her and was just waiting for Jackie to break up with him. Which is so funny since Jackie wanted to break up with Jonathon for awhile now.
Wow. The relationship was REALLY something. They've been through a lot together. HA HA! I'm glad I don't have to go through things like that. I KNEW it. High School Relationships are just asking for unnecessary trouble. You're already going through puberty, and dealing with school work. Now you wanna go add to things and go out with someone.
Enough of that... I have a list! =D
You know how when you see a cute guy you don't know. Maybe at the mall with your friends. You'll be like, "Look at that ------ [insert cute, hot, sexy, etc.] over there." I got my own list. So that when you see a cute guy and you want to inform your friends without seeming too obvious, you can. =D Using STEREOTYPICAL FOODS.
- Cute BLACK guy: Look at that nice piece of fried chicken over there!
- Cute ASIAN guy: Look at that hot bowl of fried rice right there!
- Cute HISPANIC guy: Look at that hot spicy burrito over there!
- Cute WHITE guy: Look at that nice Big Mac over there! =P
Like yesterday, I was in gym right. There was this boy that I heard talking and then when he passed by, I saw no one so I was like,
"I think that dude is talking to himself."
My friend was like, "Which one?"
"The one in the blue!"
He turned around and was like, I dunno. He said something. I'm not 100% sure if he heard me. But I think he did.
*groan* CRAMPS! I have my period at the moment. It was totally unexpected. I think it came early. :( I was cramping like CRAZY in orchestra. And Jackie wouldn't leave me alone. She kept bopping me in the head with the bow but I didn't have the guts to say stop. I was about to snap but she stopped before my jaguar side could come out and beat her skinny booty.
Is that it? Hmm... Nah... That's it. Bye. I'm not gonna sign Almond Joy Lover anymore because it's already signed on the bottom.
HEE HEE!

No comments:
Post a Comment