You: Is this anyway relevant to you're school burning down?
Me: They said I had pretty feet. AND PRETTY FINGERS!
You: That's nice. [Me: =D] What about your school that burned down? Tell me about that one.
Me: I never noticed that my feet could be attractive in anyway. I never paint them or anything. But they are a pretty color though. It's like a light caramel color...
You: Um, yeah... I don't care.
Me: *wiggles feet in your face*
You: JUST TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN' SCHOOL ALREADY!
Me: 0_0 Okay! Okay! Gosh. My school didn't even burn down.
You: >=[ Are you serious?
Yes, I'm serious. This is what happened actually. My account:
I'm sitting in Tech class right. I was supposed to be writing and defining allegedly 49 key terms or whatever. Yeah, I was still on the 3rd word. We had a substitute for Tech. Guess what? She was the sister of my Tech teacher guy. And guess what? I don't like her. She called me out after not taking my ID out of my little ID case. It's not my fault that she wasn't clear about what she said. She said, "Take out your ID." Well, every teacher says to take out their ID and when they do so, I just hold up my ID, still hanging from my neck.
So yeah, I'm doing my key terms like the good little student I am. And then you just hear screams like someone was legitimately getting raped or killed or something. [A possibility.]
A kid in my class blurts out, "I know I smelled something. There's a fire!"
Next thing you know, you see these kids rushing down the hallway and coming into our classrooms like, "There's a fire upstairs!" I looked at the teacher and she was sitting there like some kinda retard on
Kids from my class started jumping up and leaving. I decided to do the same after some careful contemplating. Should I burn down with this muh FO teacher or save myself? [My mom said that if it was her, she would've ran out the building screaming.] [This will be relevant later on in the story.]
Everyone crowded around the door but not a lot of people actually left. Seriously, the kids in the other classes were still in class. I didn't think they knew that something was on fire upstairs. Which is some serious scheisse. Why wasn't the fire alarm sounding off? I don't know.
This administrator lady started coming down the hallway like, "GET BACK TO CLASS!" I think that's what she said. I'm not sure. But I remember all these kids walking back to class and sitting down. I took my classwork and then put them right back in because I knew that substitute lady had a foolish smirk in her face. Do my work? As if.
The administrator lady came into our class and started shouting at us. "YOU DON'T JUST GET OUT THE CLASS IF AN ADMINISTRATOR, SECURITY GUARD, OR THE FIRE ALARM DON'T TELL YOU TOO! YA HEAR?!" She's totally irrelevant. If there was a freakin' fire going on, I'm not the just gonna stand here and burn. [I'm sorry Rihanna, but I'm not crazy suicidal like you.] I was trying to keep from bursting out loud laughing. This administrator lady was crazy. There were other kids who left out the building and she's sitting here talking to only our class when there's our school could be burning down right now.
But yeah, then the fire alarm sounded. And we all jetted out of that mo fo. I was so anxious to leave that I forgot to go save my sweater. I had some important scheisse in there too.... :/ Like textbooks... [Bursts out laughing.]
IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE! I wanted to get on my bus so bad. I mean, school had already ended so why the heck did they just leave us to stay outside? Then a fire truck came and that truck came fast like. Me, being all full of dignity for myself, walked across the street instead of running like a mo fo. I could've gotten ran over, you know. And they had four fire trucks. Which was totally irrelevant because what happened was, someone lit up a trash can. In my mind, I'm thinking, someone probably lit a cigarette and dropped that sucker straight into the trash without taking the fire out but no. They said they freakin' LIT UP THE TRASH CAN! I was like, why? One of my old buds from middle school was like, "You know how Spanish people are. Always lighting shiz." =DD OMG LOL.
But really, it wasn't a big deal. No one died. A trash can caught on fire. Gosh. We don't need four firefighters for it.
Yeah... I wonder how school's gonna be tomorrow. The majority of my classes are gonna be in the old building so I dunno. But I heard they're gonna lock all the bathrooms now. [Which they have been already doing. Not all of them but some.] This sucks because the new building has all the bathrooms. That's enough of that, I think.
I wanted to discuss something else but I forgot...
Gosh. I think it was really important too... or at least really interesting.
=| This sucks. Well, I see my Spanish guy tomorrow. I hope I do.
Edit:
I REMEMBER SOMETHING. I was looking through Facebook of peeps I used to know back back in the day when I was in elementary school and I found these two girls and OMG. They really let themselves go. They look like friggin' ogres. I'm gonna write more later.

No comments:
Post a Comment