Yes, someone told me my teeth were fake. I'm not sure whether I should take it in a good way or a bad way. Are my teeth so effed up that they look unreal or are they so perfect that they're unbelievable? I'm just gonna take the benefit of the doubt and take it in a good way.
This happened last week. I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. Maybe because I'm a procrastinator. Or maybe it's because I don't have anything interesting to say. [Do I ever have anything interesting to say?] But yeah... I'm trying to write a little before going to bed because right now it's 10:51 PM and I'm trying to start going to bed early.
I got my report card today. I got three stinkin' Bs and the rest are As. Gosh. Ugh, Bs... They make me sick. I would've been okay if I hadn't gotten that B in Orchestra but I did. OMG I need to tell you a story but I'm gonna get to that a little later. I was scared that my parents were gonna start investigating but they didn't. They were pretty cool about it. But now my dad is making me study harder because he wants me to take this test to get into the good school. Remember? Martha Washington High School?! Wash is where it's at apparently. Which brings me to another story I need to tell you.
My best friend, Lola*, from middle school goes to Martha Washington. And she's been going through a lot of shiz with them African kids at that school. So she hangs out with these older African kids [Think Juniors and Seniors. Remember this now.]. So it's like a clique of them because she's African as well. So there was this one girl in the group that she was real close with. I'm gonna use her real name: Stephanie. So as a close friend, Wunmi tells everything to Stephanie. Even some things about their other friends in their little clique. As a fellow close friend of Wunmi, we do the same thing. We used to say some personal things about our other friends in our little group. Back to the story, what happens is that Lola and Stephanie get in some kinda argument. Stephanie gets real mad or whatever and starts telling everyone what Wunmi said about them. The other "friends" in the group start getting really mad and start harassing Wunmi saying they're gonna fight her and kill her. They basically overreacted because Wunmi was a newcomer to their group. The others had known Stephanie for a way longer while so they didn't even listen to Wunmi's side of the story.
Wunmi came crying to me about this. She was seriously scared. [I would be to if some big-arse Juniors and Seniors were threatening to jump me.] Since we don't even go to the same school, we had to talk about this over Facebook and texting and eventually a phone call. I tried to comfort her saying that those Africans are not gonna do CHIZ! If they get suspended for fighting, they KNOW they're butts are gonna get DESTROYED with a belt and a iron hanger. These Africans aren't like African Americans. They JUST came to America like a year ago. African parents do not play. They ease up a little if they've been in the country for awhile like my mom and dad who've been here for over 10 years.
Me and my sister prayed for her and guess what? Those African kids didn't do scheisse.
The whole situation was stupid, first of all. These grown teenagers, almost adults, are harassing a little freshmen over something SO immature. Okay, she DID say something about you but really? You're really gonna go get that upset about it? If you were a true friend, you'd talk to the girl and get things straightened out. But these big-headed kids. All talk but no balls. They had better not touch my friend.
Oh and God is good. Really, there was really nothing Lola could do on her own. But she put all her trust in God and he answered our prayers. Which brings me to a little tidbit that I'm gonna add later.
So let me tell you about my Orchestra class today. I wanted to get my instrument tuned so I asked this girl who sits in front of me to tune it for me. Well while she was tuning it, my violin dropped and got so out of tuned that it wasn't funny. My buddy, Emma*, wanted to fix it for me so we went into the instrument closet and I sat there plucking her instrument while she tuned my violin. Well, every time she tuned a string, the other string she just tuned before would go out of tune. So it took a LONG time. Then the bridge decided to break. [When bridges fall, they sound like gunshots.] So Emma had to loosen ALL the strings to fit the bridge right back. So when she finally got the bridge back, my silly goosey self decided to try and tighten the E-string. Okay, so the string was LOOSE. I didn't think it was gonna snap at all. I just turned the tuner a little bit and then SNAP! The string breaks off.
So after I broke the string, I had to go to Mr. Orchestra teacher dude because there was nothing else I could do. Then he started insulting me in front of the class.
Orchestra teacher dude: I told her to pass me the bread and this knucklehead [yes, he called me a knucklehead. Gosh. That's why he's bald.] *insert football term here*.
So basically he's calling me stupid because he never taught me to learn how to tune an instrument.
I probably have more to say but I really need to go...
WAIT! JUST REMEMBERED!
I'll tell you the story behind this later!
I'm gonna go on a mission where I read and study the whole entire Bible. I don't have everything planned yet. But I wanna start reading it for myself. There's to many people saying so many things. And really, you can't just entirely trust what a pastor or preacher tells you just because he's your pastor or preacher. The Truth is in the Bible and if you depend on everyone else's say-so's, then you're obviously vulnerable to deception. Which SO many churches are. That's why so many people go to church on Sunday. I'm gonna get into that another time.
I wanna have a deadline but not really. I don't wanna force myself to keep reading on. I wanna linger and take the time to interpret everything I read. I wanna get baptized you know...
- Freshman.

No comments:
Post a Comment