Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oooh. 16-year-olds, from Arizona? Yummy! *texts* *boy sends photo of himself back* OMG EW! I'm never talking to you again.

I forgot to mention this yesterday so I'm just gonna re-account it tonight. So yesterday, while I was in the gym, me and my friends were sitting in the corner, trying to avoid getting hit by a volleyball. One of my friends, let's call her... Melanie*... found a random number somewhere. [I think a desk.] And so she called it on my other friend's phone, let's call this friend, Victoria*. [There's four of us btw. The other one is... Courtney*.][But she's not too important in this story.] 

So Melanie called the number and a 16-year-old guy from Arizona responded. They started conversating and then he started asking how she looked like. So they decided to use Melanie's name and my description even though I was no way involved in this whole thing. The guy asked for a picture and Melanie or Victoria responded, "We don't have any. Can you send your picture?" So he did. And OMG.

This is not him because this picture looks way better than what I saw.
 He sent us back a picture of him with no shirt on. Ugh. All you saw were ribs and a bloated stomach. His face wasn't absolutely gorgeous and he had bushy hair. There's nothing wrong with bushy hair as long as you can pull it off but this boy could not. 

We did not ask for you to flash your stomach Mr. Guy. We only wanted your face.

Melanie thought his face was sexy even if he had a disgusting shirt-less look. Victoria was like, "Ew, I'm NEVER gonna text him again." Melanie texted back, "You should keep your shirt back on." He replied, "Never."

LOL.
Melanie is a crazy chick though. She stole two bottles of Ax that day. I don't blame her. That stuff is GOOD. We sprayed it on our wrists in gym class. The original blue bottle ones are DELICIOUS. =D [So all you dudes out there, if you wanna get yourself a lady, wear the original blue bottle Ax. Whatever flavor that is.]

What else, what else? They stay tryna burn down our school. OMG LOL.

There was a tiny fire upstairs somewhere but it was put out before it got serious. But I definitely smelled it. And there was supposed to be a fire planned in A-lunch but that never happened. It's the MS-13 I'm telling you. 

OH AND GUESS WHAT? I'M IN A COLLAB! *squeals* I'm not too crazy about the song but I just love the idea of being next to some real good video editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment