Sunday, November 7, 2010

MTV EMAs.

I need to type something. I'm not sure what, but something.


Well, today is the MTV EMAs. Right now, it's occurring. Like right now. But stupid, slow MTV America isn't airing it until 9:00 PM. [Tonight.] I bet it's because they wanna go cut everything and anything that has to do with Europe out, and only include anything related to America. And if they do that shiz, I'm not watching it. I'm already a little iffy since I'm hearing that no one has seen Tokio Hotel yet. And if they're not gonna be there, I'm not watching it. And if they don't win whatever category they were nominated for, I won't even pass by that MTV channel.

I have the live stream on right now. But the audio isn't on since my dad's right there. I should be doing homework. [Which I have finished. Except my German homework because I forgot to bring my German book home.] And I should take a shower. But I'm not... Oh and I'm sick. My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time. And I got the coughs.

You know what I just realized. There's hardly any Europeans mentioned in the EMAs. Seriously, I'm looking at all the nominees and most of them are either: Lady Gaga, Eminem, Shakira, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, etc. It's annoying seeing their names. They're friggin everywhere.

That dude from 30 Seconds of Mars is kinda cute. If his eyes weren't so close together... And if he wasn't so old. Well, he's not that old. But I don't like guys with a major age difference from me. He has to be at least 10 years older than me.

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA! I love her. I don't even listen to a lot of her songs but I still love her. I gotta go take a shower now. OMG. I freakin' better not miss Tokio Hotel.

Edit:

TOKIO HOTEL WON! I'm all smiles right now.

But the live stream committed some serious scheisse. Well what happened was that Tokio Hotel wasn't at the EMAs. Because they were in LA! In the studio! Woot! So yeah... They did a little thank you video. But the live stream totally cut it out. That's some serious scheisse... But whatever. THEY BETTER SHOW THE VIDEO ON MTV TONIGHT. I haven't seen Tokio Hotel on the TV in awhile. Even though Georg and Gustav weren't in the video [they were back in Germany], it'll be cool to see Tokio Hotel on MY TV again. My heart is fluttering just thinking about it.

And Bill's arms got mighty. He's been working out. ;D


I got a new quote now. "Alles eine Frage der Technik."


One more video. I'm working my way through my Running Blind video. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it. I need to change it up a bit. I'm thinking about putting some Transformers in it. I mean, it is Running Blind Transformer Remix.


Here is the preview of it. Sony Vegas lags so much. I can't even make a decent video. But I'm okay with what I got so far. But I need more something... It would be stupid of me to ask for suggestions since no one reads my blog. =P

Ugh, Jonathon is starting to get on my nerves. It's not that he's annoying. It's just that I feel awkward around him now. Well first of all, my "friend" caught me and him hugging and was like, "You're booo!" UGH. NO. I don't even like him like that AT ALL. She better not be spreading things. And she KNOWS that he goes out with Jackie. So what the heck is wrong with this girl? She was there when they were kissing and making out right next to me during lunch.

Oh and I see Jonathon during B-lunch along with A-lunch. So I see him EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And I don't like that. I'm not sure. I just don't.

Oh and remember that Spanish dude that was messing with me in the lunch line? Yeah, well I'm gonna go after him. I don't know if he likes me or not. I didn't get to see him on Friday because this is what happened...

The principal made up this new rule where we have to get a ticket to get into lunch. The ticket is basically a cut up piece of construction paper and every lunch gets a different color. This is the dumbest idea ever because ANYONE could get a few sheets of construction paper, cut it up, and walk there way in. Jonathon said he got in by ripping someone else's ticket and giving it in. This plan is not gonna work, I'm telling you.

But yeah, what happened was that I forgot my ticket in class. So I had to fight my way through the crowd, and walk back upstairs to class and get my ticket. By the time I got back into the cafeteria, my guy was already sitting down with his lunch. I was wearing a nice outfit and everything. [Spirit Week! I'll explain later.]

The last time we were in the line together, he was right next to me. He kept getting close to me. I tried to pretend like I didn't notice. I should have just looked at him, see if he looked back at me. That would have confirmed if he liked me or not. But I didn't. Which I totally regret. I showed my friend, Queen, this dude and she was like, "Ewww." Whatever. She doesn't even have a good taste in guys anyway.

So... Spirit Week. =D Well, there was Crazy Hat/Hair Day, Class Colors Day, and Green and Gold Bamma Day.

I was gonna wear my hair in a high and crazy ponytail with a bow and hot pink Kanye West glasses. My dad broke my Kanye West glasses. =( And apparently, my ponytail wasn't crazy enough because my friend Aqua wanted to go change it. Now Aqua. HER hair was crazy. She had all these colorful extensions in it and stuff. I put my hair into a normal style. [Just plain down.] And kept the bow. In substitute for my Kanye West glasses, I was gonna wear these dollar store crazy-eyed glasses. I never put it in my hair because this dude in my U.S. History class wouldn't stop messing with me. I hate him. I'm not even totally sure what his name is. I don't know if I said this before but I'm gonna say it again. I don't know if you like me but if you do, you don't show it by bringing the girl close tears. This is the same guy that asked me to homecoming. Yeah, I never went. Homecoming was yesterday.

So the next day was Class Colors Day. Freshman had to wear green shirts. And all the upperclassmen had these cooler shirts that they had to buy. No one really wore the green shirts. A lot of people either wore whatever or wore their uniform. I wore a green shirt. It made my stomach look chub chub. But it was a nice green shirt nevertheless.

Friday was Green and Gold Bamma Day. For all you non-DMVs [I'm not translating that.], a bamma is someone who cannot dress well. So it's like mix-and-match day for the rest of the United States. Only you wear the school colors. Hardly anyone did the bamma part. Hardly anyone did the green and gold part. Everyone wore whatever they want. ESPECIALLY skinny jeans. What's with teenagers and skinny jeans these days? Not just girls but guys too. I didn't wear skinny jeans. I wore snake patterned leggings. A short black, ruffle skirt. A white shirt with black writing on it and gold zippers. And black ankle boots. I looked real nice if I do say so myself. I wore a gold necklace just in case. [I didn't wanna get suspended.]

I wish I could speak Spanish so I could talk to that Spanish boy. He's older too. I can tell. At least a sophomore. If I spoke Spanish, I'd be like, "Que pasa, papi chulo?" "¿Quieres más fresas?" [I used google translate for that one.] I'd blow his mind. :)

I wish Bill and Tom went to my school. They'd be German transfer students or something. They'd live across the street from me, or right next door. They'd help me with my German homework, and I'd show them around school. Girls would be jealous of me because I knew the hottest, most mysterious guys in school. I'd have someone to talk to in Biology or Algebra 2/Trig and Lunch. I'd come over to their house and help them practice and make up new songs. [I wanna be the girl who came up with Rette Mich.] I won't look like a loser walking down the hallway between classes because I'd have Bill! And if I do find myself walking alone, I'd see Tom at his locker. I'd go over to him and hug him and wave bye to him like he was one of my bestest friends. I wish so badly.

Be running blind.

Do I have anything else to say? Nah... I have a feeling I do. I don't wanna say anything else. I just wanna see my Spanish dude tomorrow. Which I will not because it's an A-day tomorrow. Oh one thing!

Remember that emo girl in my German class? Well, I was at B-day lunch on Wednesday, right? It was Crazy Hair Day. I was talking with Jonathon because I was near the emo table. This guy with this weird hair was sitting across from me. Not facing me but he was there. I think he had weave on or maybe the goggles on his head was holding his hair down. Who knows? Well, he had these Tokio Hotel gloves on. I was about to scream. I thought they were his but no. He said it was Tracey's. I was like, "I LOVE THEM!" He was like, "They're okay." I didn't know because his eyes were covered with his hair. So I said it like three times. Jonathon even repeated it. Then this dude was like, "I'm blind but I'm not deaf!" LOL.

But I was still offended that he said Tokio Hotel was "okay". I was also disappointed that they weren't his gloves. I had a feeling they were Tracey's because she was emo and I knew she liked Tokio Hotel and all emos are connected somehow. I'm gonna ask Tracey where she got them from. I mean, I've always wanted to talk to her. Even if she is emo. Us fellow TH Fans gotta be together, you know? I was gonna ask her Thursday but she freakin' decided not to be in German class that day. I saw her on Friday but I was too nervous to go up to her and be like, "OMG YOUR TOKIO HOTEL GLOVES!" She was walking with some other girl and it would've been totally rude to interrupt the conversation.

So I'm planning on asking her tomorrow where she got her TH gloves. Which is Monday. I think I perfectly know where she got the gloves. [Hot Topic.] But I wanna talk to her anyway. So she knows that I'm a fellow TH fan like her. And we're connected. We're in this together.

*waves TH flag*

No comments:

Post a Comment