Monday, July 11, 2011

Lose The Fries, Slim The Thighs: Day Eleven

Day Eleven - Your favorite thinspo blog and why!

There's a lot of thinspo blogs that I read. In fact, these days, I've been surfing tumblr for thinspo blogs all the time. There's been a bunch of great ones I've seen that has helped me a lot. But I'm gonna say my favorite is the Undressed Skeleton because she was the first one I've ever seen and it was so awesome. It had a whole list of foods to eat and tips to use. And the girl came from like a 180 lbs to 110 lbs. Her journey is really motivating.

So yeah... I went on the scale today and I definitely did lose a few pounds. Now I'm like 124 lbs or something instead of 127 lbs. I heard that if you're losing more than like 3 pounds in a week, then you're losing lean muscle and that's not good. [This usually happens with anorexic or bulimic.] But then you could also be losing water weight, which happens when you're just beginning to start getting fit. So I hope that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment