Day Nine - Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?
Yeah, but very few times but not in harsh ways but ways that made me feel a little conscious. I first realized I was getting fat when my aunt was like, "Wow you're getting so big, what have you been eating?" and "Did you just eat? Why's your stomach like that?" [She was measuring me to make some clothes for me.]
And my friend once told me I reminded her of those chubby sodas since I'm short and chubby. :P I took that in a bad way, of course.
But really, no one has said anything really harsh since I'm not freakin' huge or anything. But not normal weight.
Okay, I need to tell you people something.
Well, I went to a barbecue birthday party for this man who was turning 80 years old. And well... there was barbecue and then... there was cake... And then, I kinda went a little overboard. But I didn't drink any soda, or atleast, I didn't drink a whole can of soda by myself. I took a few sips of my brother's and a sip of apple cider from my dad. But I drank water and tea the rest of the time. :D
I did so bad today. But here's what I ate.
Breakfast:
- Honey Bunches of Oats
- A few pieces of pineapple
During church, I was freakin' starving even though I ate. I kept taking sips of water because I heard it helps stop the hunger growling but it didn't. But it's probably because I didn't drink a lot of water since I didn't wanna be rude, chugging down a whole bottle of water when I should be listening to the sermon.
Snack:
- Two sugar cookies [BAD BAD BAD] They were 100 calories each.
- Two Multi-Grain Crackers. [They were only 35 calories each. I should've just ate these. They were delicious.]
Lunch:
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Spinach
- WATER
Dinner [I guess]:
- A small hamburger
- A hotdog
- Grapes and "chin-chin"
- Cake
- Meat Pie
- Two pieces of mango
I did 50 jumping jacks when I came home. That's all I had the energy for. I'm not gonna eat again and maybe I'll have energy for 75 jumping jacks. Tomorrow, I'll do crunches and stuff and then I'll start the whole running thing on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment