Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lose The Fries, Slim The Thighs: Day Ten

Day Ten - What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”

I had to stop eating a full bowl of cereal [or two]. Which was kinda hard because I sure do love my breakfast. And I had to learn not to eat until my stomach is about to burst. I do that a lot. And I'm not gonna binge on cookies. But I made the mistake of making my dad get me some $1 pack of sugar cookies and oatmeal cookies. I'm kinda glad a fly got into the oatmeal cookies. Now I won't be so tempted. And I hope all the sugar cookies finish soon. They're freaking me out.


And I'm also giving up meat and any other type of drink besides water and maybe tea for this whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment