Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lose The Fries, Slim The Thighs: Day Five

Day Five- Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?

I'm most definitely doing it for me. I really want to lose this weight because I don't feel comfortable with myself. When I see myself in pictures, all I see is the chubby cheeks and my huge arm flab, and my poochy stomach, and my thunder thighs. I don't wanna see that anymore. I wanna actually look good in the clothes I wear.

Plus, I'm borderline overweight. I probably am overweight according to the BMI Charts. I know that as I get older, I'm gonna naturally gain weight. I'm still only 14. But I wanna at least have it under control now so that I'm not freakin' huge when I get older.

And I wanna actually look good in a bathing suit. I don't actually worry if people are looking at me, thinking I look freakin' fat. I know they're not. I'm actually worried about myself. I start examining other people's body parts, how flat and toned and beautiful they look. Then I get self-conscious and I don't enjoy myself like I should.

It's for me. I wanna feel better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment